Hi everyone!

SunNoise

:D My name is Ivan, and I'm almost 20. I'm currently studying Software Engineering.

Well first of all, this game seems awesome and I found it out through Robbaz in youtube, I've been seeing it since may, but I never managed to get the game until now. I saw the price rose, so i felt it was the time to get it.

It's nice seeing such an awesome community, and lastly have a nice week.

We currently have no idea what the final price is, but we know you paid less for the game now than the full price so it's a good deal to get.

Like Aescwulf said, the game is in Alpha and you get all future updates free.

Hi SunNoise, welcome to the community :)

We can speculate as to the final release price but that's all it would be, speculation, and the price has been slowly increasing since KSP was first made available, It was $10 for me but I like it so much I bought it again :D

Being from the UK, I'm used to full price games being £30, with a box and a manual by the way.

yea 30 pounds are like 50 dollars XD that's a bit to much for me. I don't buy games that high in price. I usually wait till they drop to 30 :P

I might be cheap, but it's just that I have always bought games in sales so i always wait for the reduced prices. I've never gotten anything past the 30 mark.

Also since I don't have a gaming pc, I don't get those types of games that are 60ish. I won't be able to run them anyways.