Air France Space Sailplane from SirTipiET (0.16) - Unlimited range, vanilla parts

So, I was tinkering around yesterday for 6 hours randomly making saves and not even getting airborne.

Today, i checked out what i did, and it's AMAZING!!! :o

I basically made a plane that can fly without any engine power (should the engine fall off or you wish to conserve fuel), discovered that accidentally)

Guide to flying :

1) Controls :

W-Pitch down

S-Pitch up

A-Turn Left

D-Turn Right

Q-Roll left

E-Roll right

G- Rise/Lower landing gear

2)Recommended usage:

#

1) Put engine thrust at the first long stripe

2) Wait til 70 m/s

3) Press S to lift off

4) Shut down the engines with either x or right click-deactivate.

#SAILING:

Just glide through the air with W,S,Q and E All you need is initial speed. I haven't tested the flight ceiling of this capability yet, but i managed to circumnavigate Kerbin.

3) Stages

1- Start engines

2- failsafe stage (in case you press SPACE by accident)

3- Open parachutes

Download Link : http://fbe.am/cDs

Download Link Password: TheFrenchAreBetterThanU

For newcomers : extract it to Ships/SPH

If you put it in a youtube video, please link to my channel : ETTipi, otherwise I'll sue you. (jk)

### UPDATE ###

I'm working on a plane capable of taking off from water, I've cracked the landing, but when I try to dust off, my computer crashes due to the water splashing.

PICS: 8047289484_238ecbb43f_h.jpg8047291995_f6c8ad8827_h.jpg

Edited by SirTipiET
added pictures

Yeah, the fact that the download link is a shortened link, that it requires a password, and that there's no pictures makes me think this is a virus.

Plus, I think most of us know how to play the game which makes me think this is even less legitimate. Add that to you only having 3 posts, joining today, and you get a recipe for viruses. :/

I'm sorry if this turns out to be an actual ship, I just don't trust it at all.

the "unlimited range makes this obvious fake and a virus, not even the nuclear engine has unlimited range so post pics

See my post, it is not a virus - There are no executable files of any kind in the rar archive. It is a plain .craft file that can be opened in a text editor. That being said, I have not had time to load the craft into KSP - So whether it has infinite range or not is still not known.

See my post, it is not a virus - There are no executable files of any kind in the rar archive. It is a plain .craft file that can be opened in a text editor. That being said, I have not had time to load the craft into KSP - So whether it has infinite range or not is still not known.

i saw your post i know it isn't a virus but i was posting an example

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.