[1.12.x] Lazarus (Planet Pack)

Heliocentric

Does this mod exist only as a system replacer, or can it be added in alongside the stock Kerbol system?  I can't see a single picture and there's almost no info outside of the pictures.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

image.png?ex=6633802c&is=66210b2c&hm=d4bUpdate 1.2’s final name and WIP changelog

Lazarus 1.2 - Pseudotheia

Current changelog:
Poltergeist updates (5th terrestrial word, Galilean moons, extreme facelifts to existing worlds)
General visual updates
Ulor updates 
14-Lumini (Aegir+Dimidium+other worlds)
POSSIBLY the Ur system, though this may not make it to 1.2
All updates from the former Chromaticity 
Moons of Theremin 
Other updates TBA 

On 4/3/2024 at 12:51 AM, Jcklemme said:

Does this mod exist only as a system replacer, or can it be added in alongside the stock Kerbol system?  I can't see a single picture and there's almost no info outside of the pictures.

System replacer, I thought about doing it as an interstellar pack but that would basically render all of my home system efforts useless 

Edited by Heliocentric

On 3/19/2024 at 7:51 AM, H4ckerxx44 said:

I see they are discord images. Discord has changed something about images a bit ago which makes them unable to be embedded permanently, the share link expires essentially.

The images still exist, you simply can't use discord for stuff like that anymore as far as I know.

I’ll just have to change them to Imgur later ig

Posted (edited)

hIyGt61.png

THEIA/PSEUDOTHEIA - The result of a space time glitch causing the mass from the impact to remanifest itself into a Lagrange point 2 object around Earth/Scythe. The moon of Scythe has been lost, alongside most of the mass of it’s core.

(Extremely experimental map method! I decided to hand draw most of the features and use my old method for detailing, I’d say it turned out really good! I might continue this in the future)

Edited by Heliocentric

On 4/24/2024 at 3:47 PM, Heliocentric said:

hIyGt61.png

THEIA/PSEUDOTHEIA - The result of a space time glitch causing the mass from the impact to remanifest itself into a Lagrange point 2 object around Earth/Scythe. The moon of Scythe has been lost, alongside most of the mass of it’s core.

(Extremely experimental map method! I decided to hand draw most of the features and use my old method for detailing, I’d say it turned out really good! I might continue this in the future)

hi theia

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, your mod seem to be good but i have permanente ice poping on water with the lastest eve build on the first planet,  darwin.

I don't feel like it's a frozen planet, it looks more like a bug.

Are you planing to fix it or you don't follow eve progressing build, and stay on perfomance build version ?

On 6/3/2024 at 1:10 AM, EndeavourCmdr said:

Any update on when the version with Theia will be available? It looks gorgeous and I reaally have been holding out hope for it.

Yes, my work flow on this mod tends to be pretty inconsistent so just hang on a little longer lol

On 6/5/2024 at 6:45 PM, eirone said:

Hello, your mod seem to be good but i have permanente ice poping on water with the lastest eve build on the first planet,  darwin.

I don't feel like it's a frozen planet, it looks more like a bug.

Are you planing to fix it or you don't follow eve progressing build, and stay on perfomance build version ?

That sounds like a bug with parallax, I plan on removing support for it entirely in this next update due to so many issues I have with it 

22 hours ago, Heliocentric said:

X7gjiup.png

93F578x.png

These rings are not a natural formation! Someone built them, so they must have a purpose!
Perhaps saving the galaxy from an all-consuming parasite?

Either way, as many have said this looks beautiful! I think I know what my next KSP save will be based out of.

12 hours ago, Spartan Nat said:

These rings are not a natural formation! Someone built them, so they must have a purpose!
Perhaps saving the galaxy from an all-consuming parasite?

Either way, as many have said this looks beautiful! I think I know what my next KSP save will be based out of.

I’d wait until the update, it’s just around the corner now!

9 hours ago, Heliocentric said:

I’d wait until the update, it’s just around the corner now!

Most likely it'd probably start closer to a v1.3 update! I have a long way to go in my current save with the story I plan to tell still.

• 1 month later...