Tweak Scale PROBLEM/BUG

I got latest vesion of KSP and latest TweakScale version, BUT there is some problem with that. Like it still working but not so correct. When I changing the size of part (It happend with allmost all kindda parts) it slids inside/outside, like, not staying at spot that usual for part, but moving away inside or outside from initial attachment pont. Like it can be all good, but then, when you doing undo or loading the craft, parts are slids inside/outside from initial attachment pont. How can I fix it?

how many other mods are you using? I had an experience with this mod because i had over 150  other mods as well and it was conflicting with certain ones but no idea which. I took most of them away and now it works fine. Maybe you have too many other mods and some are causing issues? 

On 1/1/2023 at 11:18 PM, nick533a said:

how many other mods are you using? I had an experience with this mod because i had over 150  other mods as well and it was conflicting with certain ones but no idea which. I took most of them away and now it works fine. Maybe you have too many other mods and some are causing issues? 

i have not so much. But even only with Restock it not working how it should. I wil try to take off all mods and will see

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.