I made a LEGO Jebediah Kerman

Zweistein

You can support the project on LEGO Ideas at this adress: https://ideas.lego.com/s/p:21e23e6a07f94ffe883898574331de90

If it reaches 10k supporters, it might become an official LEGO set!

webp

webp

As I reached 2 000 supporters recently, I wanted to thank you all with a new picture of jeb in space!

legacy

Edited by Zweistein
Edit 1: Added the second picture to show off his hair, Edit 2; Added picture for 2 000 supporters

On 1/3/2023 at 4:20 PM, Zweistein said:

You can support the project on LEGO Ideas at this adress: https://ideas.lego.com/s/p:21e23e6a07f94ffe883898574331de90

If it reaches 10k supporters, it might become an official LEGO set!

webp

immediately votes

There is this set too: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/a065c3b5-50d1-4868-b06f-6b22457dab07/official_comments#content_nav_tabs , if both get past 10,00 it will be even more likely we get KSP Lego sets!

Edited by Ryaja

On 1/4/2023 at 9:13 PM, DoctorKerman said:

I really how you made your Lego build to look like the loading screen image.Jeb.jpg

If this doesn’t become a LEGO set then I’m going to be very disappointed.:(

Haha, yeah I would be dispointed too, but I think I am gonna do the building instruction anyway. Only problem is that some pieces doesn't exist in the required color.

2 hours ago, Nazalassa said:

Sorry if you already tried that but, in case you haven't, to make hair, perhaps you could change the pieces on top of his head to black variants.

I already tried and couldn't find a working design, but I plan on trying harder. I will update the project as I manage to find a good looking solution.

2 hours ago, Nazalassa said:

Sorry if you already tried that but, in case you haven't, to make hair, perhaps you could change the pieces on top of his head to black variants.

Hopfully it won't take too long!

Edited by Zweistein
Internet bug which sent two times the same message

1 hour ago, Zweistein said:

I already tried and couldn't find a working design, but I plan on trying harder. I will update the project as I manage to find a good looking solution.

Maybe try printing out a paper with a net for the hair shape and putting it on Jeb after folding it, or if you have a 3d printer print and model a specific pice for it.

On 1/6/2023 at 1:29 AM, Ryaja said:

Maybe try printing out a paper with a net for the hair shape and putting it on Jeb after folding it, or if you have a 3d printer print and model a specific pice for it.

That is a good idea but I don't have a physical model, it is done on a computer! The pictures are render, not real Lego. 

On 1/6/2023 at 1:36 AM, Zozaf Kerman said:

Well, I’m ready to pay like $80 for that!

Given that this is Lego, and that the model has more than 2000 pieces, it is more likely to cost around $200 if this becomes an official set. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 6:45 PM, The Aziz said:

Love it, though I'd modify the mouth to be more smile-y 

Now when I look at it he's more screaming than grinning. Some triangl-ish pieces on the bottom of the mouth would help, if that's even possible 

I did try a few things to make his mouth look more like a smile, but with no big success.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.