Make the game available on GeforceNOW for the many people that won't be able to run it.

2 minutes ago, Stephensan said:

i really really really doubt with what we have seen in the "beta" gameplay videos that people that can play ksp 1 wont be able play ksp 2..

Well many people probably can't run KSP 1 on high settings as well :D 

5 minutes ago, Stephensan said:

i really really really doubt with what we have seen in the "beta" gameplay videos that people that can play ksp 1 wont be able play ksp 2..

did you close your eyes while watching these videos? the graphics are so much better and literally every ship has more parts than you would ever need in ksp 1

16 minutes ago, jastrone said:

did you close your eyes while watching these videos? the graphics are so much better and literally every ship has more parts than you would ever need in ksp 1

oh im not blind, i saw the graphic creativity go from looking like you need a PC upgrade, to a "yup this is ksp 1 with some mods back from 2015" with the most recent beta videos.

you can always throw mods at ksp 1 to make it as enjoyable, but as of right now im on the fence about how LARGE of a quality drop there has been from alpha to "beta" even from Kerbal Space Program 2: Episode 6 - Early Access Video

i HIGHLY doubt that a complete recode of what was "by our standards" a complete mess of code, to ksp 2, there hasn't been a drop of optimization to make it more playable. there is almost no reason for it to be "harder" on lower settings.. you should, (i hope) to have graphics changes to even remove clouds and tweak it to what you would like.

this isn't ksp 1 with mods where its all or nothing, this is entirely different game.

if you could play lightly modded ksp 1 with some non heavy visual effects, i doubt you will have even more issues playing ksp 2.

but time will tell.