The Bathtub Floating Tree-Island

PLB

In the bathtube earlier today, I was visited by the gods over watery overspill and bathtub geniosity. :cool: I noticed at the edge of my bathtub was a small spill of water, but in the shape of a rocket launch, and a large tree on a floating island. :confused: So I thought that perhaps I may have stumbled across an easter egg that was undiscovered as of yet. :huh: So I challenge anyone who dares to go and find a tree on a floating island, I don't care if it's on Kerbin, Jool, or Ike, I want a floating island tree! :mad: Although there may be No tree on a floating island, I want to know if there is one. Do realize it could be orbiting the sun, and not showing on the map, and if thats the case then I want a tree orbiting the sun! :rolleyes: If No floating island with trees on them are found then I want someone to make one! So I say, good luck! :wink:

I don't even...

What kind of challenge is this supposed to be :D

I'll give it a shot:

Kerbin is floating in orbit around the sun. It kind of qualifies as Island and there are trees on it. At least there used to be some, I haven't seen any for a while. They may be temporarily gone in 0.17 ?

I don't even...

What kind of challenge is this supposed to be :D

I'll give it a shot:

Kerbin is floating in orbit around the sun. It kind of qualifies as Island and there are trees on it. At least there used to be some, I haven't seen any for a while. They may be temporarily gone in 0.17 ?

Nope trees still there in 0.17

I guess a better way PLB could have described this challenge is that you have to find a tree on a normal island (I doubt there is a floating island in the game) somewhere on Kerbin and I don't think there are any on the other planets. This seems like a fairly good excuse to go exploring Kerbin, I might give this a go.

Also, trees are have been moved around though, they used to be nearer the KSC, they are now over the mountain.

dont trees randomly spawn? . im almost sure i landed on a place with a lot of trees and the next day I Played there was no trees.

but anyway the only way to do this is to find a normal island on kerbin and hope it has a tree when you land. i doubt there is life outside kerbin

dont trees randomly spawn? . im almost sure i landed on a place with a lot of trees and the next day I Played there was no trees.

but anyway the only way to do this is to find a normal island on kerbin and hope it has a tree when you land. i doubt there is life outside kerbin

Shhh.... the space krakens might here you say that and come around again....

I did actually mean a tree floating in space Mr.Ted. One may say, a Space Tree. I do doubt the existence of one, and I did not mean Kerbin Mr.the_bT. I say, that we need to go looking in the place, THE FILES! We need a someone with just enough boredom to go in the files and look for this tree island I spoke of before. I do hope I am not Necro-ing, for it's only been a few days.

I did actually mean a tree floating in space Mr.Ted. One may say, a Space Tree. I do doubt the existence of one, and I did not mean Kerbin Mr.the_bT. I say, that we need to go looking in the place, THE FILES! We need a someone with just enough boredom to go in the files and look for this tree island I spoke of before. I do hope I am not Necro-ing, for it's only been a few days.

Don't worry about Necro-ing if it's been a day or two, only matters if it has been a week or so.

Also, I honestly can't tell whether you can't write in English and are putting the entire paragraph into Google translate, or

you like to talk like that.

I would not worry about necro'ing until a thread has been dormant for a month, and even then if you add significantly to the thread it can be revived, but anything over three months should just be left alone no matter what.

As for "space tree" ? Not a clue.

Don't worry about Necro-ing if it's been a day or two, only matters if it has been a week or so.

Also, I honestly can't tell whether you can't write in English and are putting the entire paragraph into Google translate, or

you like to talk like that.

I actually do write said way. And talk as well. I do know some german, but thats off topicnesses. It is very neat to talk as said before though. BTW, are you often bored? Because if so, then you must go look in, THE FILES. If you can't then I would put a tree made of metal in space, because why not.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.