Time Warping low in SOI causes game breaking orbital changes and destroys spacecraft

I don't know what sea beast the kraken has dredged up this time, but on 6 seperate occasions now I've had Mun and Minmus missions utterly destroyed coming out of timewarp at lower altitudes, such as approaching Pe on insertion or attempting a landing burn.  On dropping out of time warp, regardless of how fast it actually was, the spacecraft gets instantly launched into an extremely fast spin, often damaging or outright destroying parts.  The orbit is also heavily modified to the point that a 30x30 circular orbit on Minmus became an impact trajectory with 40km Ap.  This doesn't seem to happen with "warp to maneuver node" as far as I can tell, only with manual warping.  This is extremely game breaking and has cost me many quickloads.  I have not been able to find a consistent trigger either, but it happens frequently.

Edited by Razor235

I had the same thing. It appeared that some kind of rotational force builds up in time warp and is all applied when you come out. Iv had it with any vessel. Doing a very short time warp just gives it a jolt but warping through half an orbit puts it into a spin that cause the vessel to fly apart.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.