Using the Trip Planner

Fizwalker

Good day to you all ladies and gents!

I am planning a lander for the Mun (Minmus too eventually, although it's the easier of the two.....>.>) but I am having a little issue in changing the departing body from Kerbin to the Mun--Trying to figure out TWR for the lander on that body for returning to orbit. Has anyone figured out how to do this? (While I am unaware of anything requiring an unlock... Does it require an unlock before I can change it?)

Thank you for the help in advance! 

6 hours ago, Sea_Kerman said:

You could just use this, the orbital configuration is unchanged from ksp1 AFAIK

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I hadn't seen this version with the transfer windows and ejection angles added in; I've been using separate images for each. Do you know if there's a printer-friendly version? Mostly, just one with a white background?

10 hours ago, Sea_Kerman said:

You could just use this, the orbital configuration is unchanged from ksp1 AFAIK

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Honestly, I am lest concerned with the dV (that is in KSP2)  It's more the TWR that I'm concerned with (not sure if I mentioned that in the original question; if not sorry!).... And I've just realized I've been over engineering my rockets to Low Kerbin orbit by giving them 4400dV....

12 hours ago, Fizwalker said:

Good day to you all ladies and gents!

I am planning a lander for the Mun (Minmus too eventually, although it's the easier of the two.....>.>) but I am having a little issue in changing the departing body from Kerbin to the Mun--Trying to figure out TWR for the lander on that body for returning to orbit. Has anyone figured out how to do this? (While I am unaware of anything requiring an unlock... Does it require an unlock before I can change it?)

Thank you for the help in advance! 

Yeah I like that the trip planner is there but I'd love to see some more functionality added, like being able to enter both your starting and ending destinations, being able to string them together, adding alarms and checking porkchops for interplanetary windows, and of course TWR. Seeing TWR next to dV per stage would be really useful too. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.