KSP 2 Feedback from a former KSP 1 Community Manager

7 hours ago, radimov said:

Hello greetings to everyone on the steam forum who thinks RayneCloud is a community manager for Intercept Games.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/954850/discussions/0/3772364949850227266/?ctp=13

I never claimed this. I do not work for IG. I am one of the Former Community Mangers for Kerbal Space Program 1. Something you can see by looking at my posting history, and can be backed up by the moderation staff. I am here because I loved this community and I love KSP and space. 

49 minutes ago, RayneCloud said:

I never claimed this. I do not work for IG. I am one of the Former Community Mangers for Kerbal Space Program 1. Something you can see by looking at my posting history, and can be backed up by the moderation staff. I am here because I loved this community and I love KSP and space. 

I know, sorry if I didn't express it well. I was just warning you about what some steam users were saying about you.

Well said, after playing KSP 2 for about a day (22 or so hours) I have to say that it is a buggy mess, though, I love it. The music is astronomically amazing and the clouds on Jool look wonderful. This game has such an UNFATHOMABLE amount of potential. If they fix all the bugs (kill the kraken, better visuals, PERFORMANCE, and all that jazz), add all the promised features, and have an extended development past 1.0 with updates voted on by the community, this game could very well be the best space exploration game of all time. A better user experience than KSP 1, with tutorials for people starting off, could help so, so many people get introduced to the complex, yet simple wonders of space and the universe. I joined the KSP 1 community much too late. It was basically the end of KSP 1, with a few weeks before an article posted about KSP 1’s development stopped. I love this game and its sequel and I REALLY hope that it lives on in KSP 2 and that it becomes better than its predecessor. Please don’t let it die in early access. Sorry for going on a tangent in some thread, but this is what I believe. 

10 hours ago, Cytauri said:

Well said, after playing KSP 2 for about a day (22 or so hours) I have to say that it is a buggy mess, though, I love it. The music is astronomically amazing and the clouds on Jool look wonderful. This game has such an UNFATHOMABLE amount of potential. If they fix all the bugs (kill the kraken, better visuals, PERFORMANCE, and all that jazz), add all the promised features, and have an extended development past 1.0 with updates voted on by the community, this game could very well be the best space exploration game of all time. A better user experience than KSP 1, with tutorials for people starting off, could help so, so many people get introduced to the complex, yet simple wonders of space and the universe. I joined the KSP 1 community much too late. It was basically the end of KSP 1, with a few weeks before an article posted about KSP 1’s development stopped. I love this game and its sequel and I REALLY hope that it lives on in KSP 2 and that it becomes better than its predecessor. Please don’t let it die in early access. Sorry for going on a tangent in some thread, but this is what I believe. 

I agree with you

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.