The Kerbiopause

Tyr Anasazi

The heliopause is around 125 AU from the sun. Neptune is 30 AU to compare this. 
I think that we are seeing here is is the sun SOI who I imagine is much farter out, as in lightyears. 

Added:
But that don't seems correct, at 804 km/s you are traveling at 0.00268 c and in 150 year you should have traveled 0.4 lightyears. 0.00268*150=0.4
And that circle is more than 10 times farther than you have traveled, closer to 20. So over 6 lightyear out. 

Edited by magnemoe

9 minutes ago, magnemoe said:

That sort of drive are you using? I assumed you had done an singularity intercept. 

A big multi stage rocket with 2 x hydrogen stages (total 4 balls) and a final xenon stage. Due to warp bugs I was able to continue accelerating with the xenon drive without using up the gas. It was  pain though because every additional 5km/s it would cancel warp due to partial out of fuel orbital events (I wish I could switch that "feature" off)

8v3AyzT.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.