CR- 7 R.A.P.I.E.R. Is causing a lot of Lag + Fuel Lines Not Working

chair

Im not sure if its the 4 engine plums that are causing it or something else 

and the fuel lines are not currently working for me. not sure if anyone else has come across this problem 

plus after the R.A.P.I.E.R. test there another bug about the engine working, but not working during time warp (using fuel but going know where)

and the camera separating from the ship 

but i would stick to the   fuel lines,  camera,   and R.A.P.I.E.R.   if these are going to be fixed 

\/ video demo 

I also, as many people, had this issue. I built ssto with 4 rapiers, but when I turned them on, there was a huge fps drop. Situation begun better after taking off, but perfomance still was much worse than with other engines, jet and not. I read somewhere that this problem is connected with resource game system bugs, I'm not dev but this statement sounds convincing . I will wait 1st patch to see some improvements with this situation

yes, the lag is naturally from particle systems with too many particles (engine exhaust), but as for engine working and not working - I hear the sound of not enough air in mixture (they now have a good and very distinctive one) - look at your resources when you activate airbreathing mode - air is "0.02"...

15 hours ago, MehJeb said:

look at your resources when you activate airbreathing mode - air is "0.02"...

How does stage indicator work for jet engines? If I  remember rapier needs 0.024t/s of air, but indicator shows amount of air as full line with 0.02 for each engine. Logicaly full line must be with only 0.024 t/s, and for 0.02 there must be 4/5 of full air line

f I  remember rapier needs 0.024t/s of air, but indicator shows amount of air as full line with 0.02 for each engine

yeah, you say how things should work, but since we have buggy-buggy KSP2 for now, and one can hear the distinct sound of engine out due to lack of air - the easiest test would be to add say 8 radial intakes and see how it behaves - this may uncover another bug with resources here...