Infinite Discoveries 0.9.9 (1.12.x)

Sushut

15 minutes ago, spacegamer7 said:

hmm

alright then

someone has told me that they got it to run perfectly fine on windows 11, so i'm truly not sure what can possibly be causing your issue

Doesn't work for me. But maybe that's because I'm on Linux.

I've installed Kopernicus via CKAN and manually. I've ran the generation python script inside and outside of VS Code several times. Always executed successfully after 5-10 minutes.

But the planets inside KSP do not change.

22 minutes ago, Urbs said:

Doesn't work for me. But maybe that's because I'm on Linux.

I've installed Kopernicus via CKAN and manually. I've ran the generation python script inside and outside of VS Code several times. Always executed successfully after 5-10 minutes.

But the planets inside KSP do not change.

can you check in the configs folder to make sure that the configs are there? the mod requires kopernicus and all of the kopernicus dependencies

It is generating files inside the configs folder. The dummy file is gone and there are a bunch of files now.
I've also tried it on Windows with the same result. I haven't seen any special Kopernicus dependencies. On the GitHub and forum page it says to just extract the zip into the GameData folder as most mods.

I've also installed it with CKAN and I haven't seen a difference from the GitHub zip I've installed.

Maybe I'm missing something that hasn't been listed.

26 minutes ago, elevatoranimal said:

I'm playing with JNSQ, how do I rescale the planets this mod generates to 2.7x scale?

there is currently no rescale option unfortunately

42 minutes ago, hello there said:

ok so i just installed everything and this mod causes the stuck on "loading part upgrades" bug

did you delete the GenerateSystem folder?
if you did, then do you have modulemanager and all other dependencies for kopernicus?

Edited by Sushut

49 minutes ago, 737 said:

Are there plans for future linux support? it seems like a great mod, reminds me of space engine!

i'm not too familiar with linux, maybe once everything else is fleshed out i can try adding in linux support though