Vote for how you feel about KSP 2

Tazooka

What are your opinions of KSP 2, current & future?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with KSP 2 so far? (from release to current version)

• Very happy
    • Happy
    • Neutral
    • Unhappy
    • Very Unhappy
  2. 2. Are you excited and hopeful for the future of KSP 2 and its upcoming planned updates?

• Excited & hopeful
    • Excited but not hopeful
    • Not excited but hopeful
    • Neither excited or hopeful
    • Neutral
    • No opinion
  3. 3. When the game was first released, what was your opinion of the game?

• Better then KSP 1
    • Disappointed
    • Excited to be part of Early Access
    • It looks amazing
    • Neutral
    • Recommended
    • Not recommended
    • I didn't get the game

Lets see what the community has to say, with these three questions:

• Are you happy with KSP 2 so far? (from release to current version)
  • Are you excited and hopeful for the future of KSP 2 and its upcoming planned updates?
  • When the game was first released, what was your opinion of the game? (multiple choice)

Not a debate and there is no right or wrong answer(s)

I like polls

Edited by Tazooka
Typo

20 minutes ago, HenryBlatbugIII said:

I haven't bought it yet, and I don't plan to until it looks like a game I'd want to play.  I'm keeping up with the news to see when the game reaches that point, and I'm hopeful that it will happen after the Science, Colonies, or Resources updates.

Thanks for your thoughts :)

You should be able to vote if you haven't already as I made sure to have a  "I didn't get the game" option

I voted "Neutral" for my happiness with KSP2, but that's really just a stand-in for a mixed bag of feelings on different parts of the game. I'm happy with the graphical foundation and the soundtrack, but not (yet) with the play experience with many missing features and parts from KSP1 and the bugs we've had to deal with and are still dealing with.

It should come as no surprise then that I ticked several checkboxes that might seem a bit contradictory like "Better than KSP1" as well as "Disappointed", "Excited to be part of early access" and "It looks amazing."

Despite the parts I'm not happy with, I have been able to enjoy the game while setting some non-ambitious goals that avoid interactions the game isn't quite ready for yet, like vessel switching and docking and undocking. Part of what holds me back from going interplanetary to explore the other planets is my own mindset of optimizing for low cost in KSP1 career mode, which has led to optimizing for low mass and sticking with low tech options for space missions rather than just using the nuclear parts for what they're meant.

Edited by Lyneira

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.