Cannot choose another craft as target.

stephensmat

Title: Cannot choose another craft as target.

Specs:  Operating System: Windows 11 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
                 Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
      System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
             System Model: B650 GAMING X AX
                     BIOS: F1 (type: UEFI)
                Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor             (32 CPUs), ~4.5GHz
                   Memory: 32768MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 31894MB RAM
                Page File: 28587MB used, 5354MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\Windows
          DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    DirectX Database Version: 1.4.6

Severity: Med-High. Doesn't affect individual spacecraft, but makes it all but impossible to dock

Frequency: Med-High. Can recreate whenever a larger craft and a smaller craft come together.

Details: When flying a smaller spacecraft towards my larger one, I right click on the opposite craft to try and target the docking port, and nothing happens. I try left-clicking, switching to the opposite craft via the '[' key, and even the map view, but it's very difficult to separate the two when they get close in the map. Without trhe ability to set the other craft as a target, I can't orient for docking.

Other details: I use 'lazy orbit' and 'k2-d2 mods. No other users report this problem, so I don't think they're involved.

Does anyone know how to upload a save file for the Devs to Check?

EDIT:  Added Link To Save File on Google Drive.

Edited by Anth12

47 minutes ago, stephensmat said:

Does anyone know how to upload a save file for the Devs to Check?

I'd recommend using google docs for this as then anyone, devs included, could check this for you.

Edited by Scarecrow71