Game stuck in VAB screen

The0Frank

Reported Version: v0.1.3.1 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 SUPER | RAM16 GB DDR4 3200MHz

When i pressed launch, the game got stuck in the VAB screen.
I then tried to go into the Tutorial Section wich worked fine.
After i started one i got the same VAB screen.
I could fly the tutorial vessel but i only saw the Navball as indication, screen was still stuck in VAB.
Reloading the save or going to main menu or back didnt work. Reloading the game also didn't help.

Included Attachments:

GamestuckinVABScreen_logs.zip

Edited by Anth12

Reported Version: v0.1.3 | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 6 core | GPU: GTX 1650 | RAM16GB

I was testing performance on a GTX 1650 and was surprised to see that the game ran at 60fps on the lowest settings so I attempted to further test performance by building a few rockets, a Mun rocket I was working on had a few glitches when I was attaching twin Kickback SRBs and further glitches when attaching struts, I tried to clear them by launching but when I launched the camera stayed in the VAB looking at the rocket, I tried switching to the tracking station and tutorial buildings but nothing worked, finally i tried opening a tutorial when the camera was still stuck in the VAB and the game froze.

Edited by NordicEstonia

• 2 weeks later...

Reported Version: v0.1.3.2 | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 (22H2)  | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT Vapor-X 20GB (Driver: Adrenalin 23.7.1)
RAM64 GB DDR4 3200MHz | SSD ADATA XPG Gammix S11 Pro 2 TB

Me too. No matter what I select in KSC, since the v0.1.3.2 hotfix, I only ever see the VAB with what I'm building. Even when I go to the launch pad or
select the training center, I only see the VAB with my rocket under construction. I deleted my configuration files, saved games and checked the game
files. Then I created a new game file. But that only worked for a short time. Then the error occurs again and I only see the VAB no matter what I click on.