What were the heights of the atmospheres of Duna, Laythe, Jool, and Eve in the pre-release/older versions of KSP?

KSP_linux0191

I remember the atmosphere height of these celestial bodies used to be slightly different in the version of KSP I started out playing (v0.19.1), then were rounded out. The only change I remember clearly was Jool's atmosphere used to be 315km instead of its current 300k. Does anyone else remember what the old atmosphere terminal altitudes of the other planets were?

Jool’s current atmosphere doesn’t start at 300km, it starts at 200km. Before version 1.0, however, it started at only about 135 km or so, if I remember correctly. As for the other planets, I don’t really know, apart from that eve’s used to start slightly higher than it does now. 

From the Kerbal Space Program wiki pages for each planet, although there could be details elsewhere I missed:

Moho used to have a superheated atmosphere, which was removed in 0.18. No other detail is given that I could see.
Eve has no listed atmospheric changes.
Kerbin's atmosphere used to end at 34,500m, before being extended to 70,000 in 0.10.1.
Duna is listed as having "changed atmosphere characteristics" in update 1.0.5. No other detail is given that I could see.
Jool's atmosphere used to end at 138km, but was changed to 200km in 1.0.
Laythe has no listed atmospheric changes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2023 at 8:43 AM, Jack Joseph Kerman said:

As for the other planets, I don’t really know, apart from that eve’s used to start slightly higher than it does now. 

That is probably unlikely since most atmospheres were shortened back then to compensate for the poor pressure curves, and eve’s atmosphere is already on the higher side in terms of height.

5 hours ago, JNSQFan said:

That is probably unlikely since most atmospheres were shortened back then to compensate for the poor pressure curves, and eve’s atmosphere is already on the higher side in terms of height.

I don’t know, I just have a vague memory of seeing a video/post from back then that stated Eve’s atmosphere went to like 110 km or something.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.