Toucan Mod Manager v2.0 - Now Available!

254755078-f375a6e1-4b26-4586-8ee1-cd65e4

Hey everyone, a few months ago we showed off an alpha version of our mod manager for KSP2 (previously known as 2KAN). We have returned with our newest version, which is a complete rework from the ground up using C#. This new version brings some much needed uplift in both performance and looks, we've also added a few QoL changes, as well as themes support. We are also actively working on integrating KSP 1 support which we will release as an update at a later date.

If you'd like to check it out, you can find it on our GitHub page.

We are also looking for some people to test our MacOS and Linux versions as we have only done limited testing on these platforms, if you're interested, drop by our community discord channel.

The project is fully open-sourced, so if you run into to any bugs or have anything you'd like to add, feel free to create an issue or open a pull request on the GitHub!

Edited by ToucanModManager

Question 1
does this have dependency installation and updates to said dependency's when they change on the mod that requested them?

Question 2
does this have support for /GameData/Mods?

Question 3
does this correctly detect the structure of a mods zip. Lets say for a bepinex based mod they have a patcher and the mod files, does this install to correct locations?

Question 4
does this correctly detect already installed mods in /GameData/Mods and /BepInEx/plugins?

Question 5
have you checked if the mod author has consented to having their mod on the mod manager?

Until these questions are answered I do not approve of my mods being on that mod manager.  

Edited by ShadowDev
added: Until these questions are answered I do not approve of my mods being on that mod manager.  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.