Could somebody make a kopernicus planet for me

olieeee

Sure! I will reply here when it’s done.

Also, Jool orbits between Dres and Eeloo, so you may need to reconsider your location to one of these:

Duna-Dres (will not be icy)

In Jool’s SOI (system will be unstable IRL)

Beyond Eeloo (Incompatible with OPM)

Edited by JNSQFan

On 8/5/2023 at 8:03 PM, JNSQFan said:

Sure! I will reply here when it’s done.

Also, Jool orbits between Dres and Eeloo, so you may need to reconsider your location to one of these:

Duna-Dres (will not be icy)

In Jool’s SOI (system will be unstable IRL)

Beyond Eeloo (Incompatible with OPM)

ok between jool and eeloo also thank you

• 2 weeks later...

i’m thinking the best way to send you the planet would be on spacedock.info (where I uploaded LSR), and since I do want the planet to be more interesting than an atmospheric Eeloo, I would suggest a nitrogen ocean which would require a thicker (0.1) atm atmosphere and slightly latger specs, as well as orbiting beyond eeloo (176G) but i think it should be worth it.

17 hours ago, RevanX_LSR said:

i’m thinking the best way to send you the planet would be on spacedock.info (where I uploaded LSR), and since I do want the planet to be more interesting than an atmospheric Eeloo, I would suggest a nitrogen ocean which would require a thicker (0.1) atm atmosphere and slightly latger specs, as well as orbiting beyond eeloo (176G) but i think it should be worth it.

great idea I like it but I think it should be a small ocean like less than 20 percent 

On 8/28/2023 at 1:33 AM, RevanX_LSR said:

spacedock would be good

8 hours ago, RevanX_LSR said:

CJ5weeA0gz6r.png?o=1

Does this look good? (I spent not much time on this planet compared to others since i'm a bit busy)

It looks very nice (If you have time could you make it slightly smoother but its ok if you don't want to)

• 5 months later...