Little Big Planets - A 10x smaller planet pack than Stock!

smushanoob

Little Big Planets

"Everything's just a hop, skip, and a jump away"

image.png

What is Little Big Planets?

Little Big Planets is a collaborative project, seeking to replace the stock system, with a 10x smaller system, effectively at 100x smaller than real scale, creating a new an unique experience similar to that of the ancient Toy Kerbin mod. This pack is being made by a handful of developers with great experience in KSP modding, and hopes to establish a fun and high quality experience. 

Can I join the development team?

Yes, you can! All you need is to know how to make a planet, a planet texture, and to make it work! We'll consider it based on your skill level, but the project is open to new and beginner modders getting their bearings.

How do I get in touch and view active development updates?

We have a development discord here!

Is it out?

No, but Alpha testing is open to people willing to find bugs in the mod, you can join the discord to find more details.

Credits

@smushanoob@Sushut @Womby @Mrpasta44 @Souptime@Derpistheword@ballisticfox0 @PicoSpace @Clonos@RevanX_LSR

image.png

Edited by smushanoob

hmm... I may consider joining since it would be nice to help develop a mod 25x smaller than my first mod. i'm quite bad and new but i'll give it a try since this mod is open to new people!

(like... im not skilled but not the kind of person that doesnt know how to make a cfg)

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.