Rover Falls Appart After Staging

The0Frank

Reported Version: v0.1.4.1 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 SUPER | RAM16 GB DDR4 3200MHz

I tried to launch my simple rover many times since yesterday - literally for hours. 
There were two possible outcomes:

1:
The rocket spins out of control when passing 21.511m above sea level. I'm sure it is caused by the rover-wheels (RoveMax S2) because somehow my rover disassembles and the rocket starts spinning.
Also the Navball sometimes froze and the TVC wasn't visually working anymore however i could steer the rocket althogh it was extremly unstable although SAS was activated. Also i couldn't change the thrust exept through the parts manager by using the thrustlimiter.

2:
I stage the rocket and then it spins out of control and the rover falls apart.

Notes:
- When it happened the center of the camera was moved away from the rocket.
- I tried launching the different components of the rocket and it still happened when only the RoveMax S2 and the two STJ-3125 were connected.

Included Attachments:

KerbalSpaceProgram203_10.202314_56_58.png.74ef1ea9b75b624eafd75e38a299cd92.png

KerbalSpaceProgram22023-10-0313-42-26.mp4

Roverdisassemblesandrocketspinsoutofcontrol_logs.zip

Edited by The Space Peacock

9 hours ago, The0Frank said:

Yeah, those parts seem to be the issue.

But what's weird is that the one cube connected to the seperatron dosn't fly away.
It will only happen if you use more than one cube (STJ-3125).

I have experienced issues with stack separators, stack decouplers work fine... Some of my multistage rockets disassembled during launch for no reason, until i discovered that replacing separators with decouplers solves most of the problems... maybe worth a bug report for itself...

Edited by Mikki
Typo:)

12 hours ago, The0Frank said:

But what's weird is that the one cube connected to the seperatron dosn't fly away.
It will only happen if you use more than one cube (STJ-3125).

I am pretty sure that they are what are called physicless parts. Something about their statistics is added to the part they are connected to.
So I am guessing that KSP2 is very upset when one physicless part cant add its statistics onto another part.