Jet Engines Displaced after Prolonged Time Warp around Kerbin

ocelottagames

Reported Version: v0.1.5 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 | RAM16GB

System Specs:

Spoiler

SystemInfo.png.9c4c84bfa985c389786e0a4b9

DisplayInfo.png.31a4f07c5a405a15f4d08c95

Severity: Medium

Frequency: High 

Description:
I built a plane with wing-mounted engines, took off from KSC, pointed East and started time-warping. When I was over the desert I noticed my engines had displaced (translated) upward relative to their original position. I disengaged time warp and noticed my craft pulling nose-down. I reverted to VAB to make sure I hadn't accidentally launched with them like that, but the craft was correct in the VAB. I launched again with the same conditions and was able to repeat the phenomenon. 

Steps I took building the rocket.:

1. I started with the Mk1 Raven command pod, followed by two JF-200 fuel tanks and a Tail Connector A.
  2. From there I placed an MPW-500 Metamorph (in mirrored symmetry mode) attached to the second fuel tank. I transformed the Metamorphs to: 
  • Wing Span: 0.11
  • Wing Angle: 0.33
  • Root Length: 0.31
  • Root Thickness: 0.04
  • Tip Length: 0.01

All other variables were left unchanged.

About 1/3rd the way down the wing I placed an Engine Pre-cooler (with translation to center it on the same plane as the fuselage), with a Mk3A Nose Cone on the prograde side of it. On the retrograde side I placed a Mk1 Diverterless Supersonic Intake (rotated so the intake is on the underside of the wing) then a J-33 Wheesley, all in mirrored symmetry mode. On top of the Mk1 Intakes I placed LPS-250 Transforms, and left them unchanged. Then I placed LY-10 landing gear on the Pre-coolers and disabled their steering, and finally I placed a single LY-10 on the underside of the Mk1 Raven. 

Craft File:
Plane2.json

Screenshot:

ScreenshotofEngines.jpg.27e8d8b9a0f454cb

• 2 weeks later...