Kerbal Space Election '12

Flymetothemun

Which candidate do YOU support?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which candidate do YOU support?

• Jebediah Kerman
    • Bill Kerman
    • Bob Kerman

As a concerned unaligned independent voter I feel the need to express my unpaid views on this up coming election. *

-Bill is one of those social progressive types that wants to manage the world into a safe totally micromanaged environment.

A world where the only deaths are from boredom.

-What can I say about Bob. Sure his a mean drunk, a deadbeat, and a half baked copilot plus many many other thing, but I want to see a clean election campaign.

I won't soil it with all the rumors of his infidelities and personal failures. So lets keep it clean and not dredge up all those stories.

-Jebediah can be summed up in one word: Raving Psychopath. OK that's two word, but he uses that one track mind to solve all his problems.

He takes a big problem and crashes it into smaller ones, which he smashes into littler ones, then crushes into tiny problems he can easily hide from others.

So I believe he will take that same conviction to all our problems we face today and destroy all the issues that hinder our daily lives, no matter how many of us he kills along the way.

I vote Jebediah and may god help us all.

*A totally unbiased summery of the three candidates running for higher office from the We Say So lobbying Group.

Edited by Tommygun

I voted for Bob:

-Jebediah would instantly start a nuclear war with his NERVA engines when another country would offend him.

-Bill would go totaly paranoid and begin putting up cameras everywhere like in 'Mirrors edge' .

On election day, I plan to vote for Jeb, because he represents the reckless.

Then I also plan to vote for Bob, because he represents the timid.

Then I also plan to vote for Bill, just to be fair.

Don't throw your vote away. Recycle!

A good old fashion style Chicago election: Vote early and vote often.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.