KSP Crashed After Quicksave And Won't Load My Science Save

I reloaded a craft so I could redo the reentry since I had to get a precise landing at the KSC for a SpaceX-type vehicle. On reloading, I adjust my course and quicksave again to save effort in case I crash my ship again. When I press save after naming my quicksave, I get a pop-up window saying:

Fatal error in GC

Unexpected stack overflow

I click OK and KSP crashes. I try loading the game again only to see that my science save (the save I was playing on) says "just started" instead of the normal flights, money, and science stuff. I try loading this save and I can't. Nor can I load any other saves. I try making a new save, and it loads. I go back to the menu and now I can't load that one either! Same results after restarting KSP twice and my computer once.

Mods:

RCS build aid, FreeIVA, RasterPropMonitor, Docking Port Alignment Indicator, Kerbal Engineer Redux, Airplane Plus, Trajectories, kOS, and all of their dependencies, all installed with CKAN. Previously that day I had been experiencing issues with Trajectories telling me it shut down due to "too many iterations." Could be related.

Update: I tried a new world and the same thing happened when I tried to revert a flight. Curiously, I could still load that world after my game crashed.

Update 2: Found a thread with a similar problem. Will try using their solution, problem appears to be a corrupted persistent.sfs.

Edited by Kimera Industries

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.