Sushut's Main Menu Mod (1.12.x)

Sushut

Sushut's Main Menu Mod

Release 1

53340136047_7c39bda197_b.jpg

Sushut's Main Menu Mod does one thing, it adds a random craft (either stock or yours) into the main menu!

My first plugin for KSP (and also my first time *actually* coding in C#)

How to install:
1. Download the zip
2. Open the zip
3. Copy the folder inside the zip
4. Paste it into your KSP's GameData
5. Enjoy!!

Or just do it through CKAN if you want.

Dependencies:
None! :)

Compatibility:
Works fine with most mods, part mods too.

Larger craft may clip into the camera... xd...

Download:

Spacedock: https://spacedock.info/mod/3507/Sushut's Main Menu Mod

GitHub: https://github.com/Sushutt/Sushuts-Main-Menu-Mod/releases

License: MIT

Edited by Sushut
Yes it does, in fact, work with part mods.

5 hours ago, LucalisIndustries said:

does it consider the ship size to adjust its position if it is too big?

I've thought of doing that. It centres it relative to the root part though so as long as the root is on top then it'll be in a relatively fine position. I can try adding it though, to see what happens.

On 12/1/2023 at 1:16 PM, DownHereInChile said:

Could it be possible to just show crafts stored in a determined folder? I make a lot of planes which would be weird to see in space :joy:. Maybe so I can see just the stages of rockets that make it to orbit. Seeing a red convertible in space would also be funny! 

If I ever feel like working on the mod again then more customization will be one of my first priorities :)

• 4 months later...