How do I make a booster library?

Rename_22

I am a relatively new ksp 1 player and I am trying to build a new eve station (it’s my first time doing this) I have split it into 4 segments and don’t want to spend time and just reuse the same booster for each part of the ship instead of building a new one each time I have heard streamers mention “a booster library” I think this might be a way to reuse boosters but I could not find anything on the internet to help me. Please can someone explain to me how to make one? I can’t find a way to save boosters in the VAB nor a way to open two saves at once 

1 hour ago, Rename_22 said:

I am a relatively new ksp 1 player and I am trying to build a new eve station (it’s my first time doing this) I have split it into 4 segments and don’t want to spend time and just reuse the same booster for each part of the ship instead of building a new one each time I have heard streamers mention “a booster library” I think this might be a way to reuse boosters but I could not find anything on the internet to help me. Please can someone explain to me how to make one? I can’t find a way to save boosters in the VAB nor a way to open two saves at once 

It sounds like they're talking about subassemblies (accessible from the advanced parts menu). You can drag and drop a group of parts into the subassembly list and retrieve it later. Make sure the part of the booster you're attaching payloads to is the root.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.