[WIP] Buran Orbiter Construction Kit

hugoraider

2 hours ago, biohazard15 said:

Looks beautiful!

Are there any craft files? There are none on Github. 

Im down to you send you my craft file. But it uses Conformal Decals & some other mods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Jetroe said:

Whenever i try to change the variant of the delta wings to buran or ok-gli it doesnt change but on every other part it works just fine, any help?

Uh... Yeah, that's odd. Can you provide a screenshot?

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, MashAndBangers said:

Is anyone else having an issue with the OV-100B Payload Docking Adapter showing up without a texture?

Some of the Tantares textures for Soyuz were updated in the latest release and the old files referenced by that part are no longer part of the currently shipping mod.

You can fix by downloading an older version of Tantares, copying the necessary texture files to a personal patch folder inside GameData and then modifying the part config to point to those new file paths (either directly or with a ModuleManager patch).

The relevant texture references are in GameData/BuranOrbiter/Parts/Buran_airlock.cfg at lines 39 to 43.

4 hours ago, hugoraider said:

Oh damn, guess I'll have to add the required textures to the Buran folder then :D.

The Tantares thread says "All rights reserved", so you'd need permission from Beale before bundling any of the old files (or you'll need to create your own textures from scratch).