Deploying Antenna Causes Severe FPS Drop and Log Spamming [Log File Spam: Unable to parse "myTargetGUID" for IGGUID. Using empty instead.]

lBoBl

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | GPU: RTX 4080 | RAM32GB

With a craft around Eve I'm getting about 150 FPS. When I deploy its antenna and enable comms the FPS drops to 25 and stay there until the antenna is retracted and I lose comms again. The craft isn't controlled by a probe so I think it has something to do with science. I have attached the save and craft files in case they are useful.

Included Attachments:

GillyMission.json

quicksave_111.json

Edited by The Space Peacock

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: Alarm Clock, BepinEx, Community Resources, Flight Plan, Maneuver Node Controller, Micro Engineer, Node Manager, Patch Manager, Spacewarp, UTIK | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: WIndows | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H | GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 TI | RAM32 GB

When flying a craft (I was around Pol and this is untested at other CBs) the Communotron HG-55 Causes major lag which increases with more of them extended

(Note: the video submitted includes mods)

Included Attachments:

2024-01-0109-22-33.mkv

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: Intel i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 | RAM16GB

Severity: Medium-High

Description: Launching vehicle to orbit with no issues and stable FPS. Once in orbit, sudden severe FPS drop and game seems to be confused as to where to point ship for the maneuver node. Decoupling stages and reloading quicksaves temporarily solves performance issue for about 10 or so seconds before the issue re-occurs. Other craft do not seem to be affected.

Possible cause is too many probe cores in different stages with two pointed backwards. 

Included Attachments:

DoingusTyloMission.json

quicksave_95.json

Player.log