(If you are going to complain about this, just remember that it is a random idea that popped up in my head.) Hear me out, one interstellar travel is a thing, it would be pretty funny if we are able to travel to our solar system, but I highly doubt that the devs are going to add that since people computers will end up blowing up, if you catch my drift. What would also be cool is adding different alien lifeforms that we can interact with and even study, what would be interesting is if humans discovered the Kerbol System where we can find different signals and decode them to see what the humans are doing, what would be funny is if they added spiders on Duna, if you know you know, anyways, I find both KSP 1 and 2 amazing, hope to see more content in the future.

18 hours ago, CameronLeroux said:

(If you are going to complain about this, just remember that it is a random idea that popped up in my head.) Hear me out, one interstellar travel is a thing, it would be pretty funny if we are able to travel to our solar system, but I highly doubt that the devs are going to add that since people computers will end up blowing up, if you catch my drift. What would also be cool is adding different alien lifeforms that we can interact with and even study, what would be interesting is if humans discovered the Kerbol System where we can find different signals and decode them to see what the humans are doing, what would be funny is if they added spiders on Duna, if you know you know, anyways, I find both KSP 1 and 2 amazing, hope to see more content in the future.

The real downside would be that it would be about the same as the kerbol system, but the planets would be larger and less dense

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 1/12/2024 at 3:17 PM, Vanamonde said:

These suggestions for the game's development have been moved to Suggestions and Development. And welcome to the forum. :) 

Sorry for not replying when I first posted this but thank you for welcoming me with open arms to the forum. :D

Edited by CameronLeroux
Realized my grammar mistake.