Procedural wing slider numbers are not precise [Values don't round up to the number shown (e.g. case where 0.10 =/= 0.10)]

Abelinoss

Bug Report

Reported Version: v0.2.1 (latest) | Mods: See modpack.CKAN, but I know 100% sure that this is also in stock because it has been this way since 0.1.0.0. It's a camera issue, the mods don't affect the camera system in any way. | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600 6-core Processor | GPU: NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060 | RAM15.91GB

When building a wings that consists of multiple pieces, you often want the new wing to be the same length and thickness as the end of the first part of the wing.

This is (unfortunately) not automatic, so you have to set them manually

The 2nd part of this wing has size 0.10
2vryXlZ.png

And now it also has 0.10, but it's clearly bigger:
E5LEOwO.png

I suggest showing more decimals as an easy fix, OR (I think this is better), using actual units of measure, like meters. That way you can also type them as input, and you get the dimensions you want easily. This wingspan of 0.15 is 2.80 meters. Why not just let that be the number for the wingspan slider?  (Same for the root length being 1.7m, or the thickness being 0.08m. These unitless numbers make building wings more complicated)

Included Attachments:

modpak.ckan

Edited by Spicat

0 answers to this question

There have been no responses to this bug report yet