Atlas! Redux!

AlamoVampire

Just like every variant out there of Atlas the Geography game.

Rules:

1. Must be a County, City, State, Country or Continent on Earth and Earth only. 

2. Your play must be based off of the final letter of the preceding location. Detroit = T. South Korea = A. Democratic Republic of the Congo = O. An exception exists, please see rule 9.

3. Your chosen geographical location MUST be clearly named.

4. Coordinates may be used to identify the locations position on Earth as a proof of its existence if said location is not well known.

5. Your target location may not be vague, ie America or Europe. With America the following play has 0 idea if you mean North, Central, South, or the USA. With Europe while it IS a continent, for purposes of this iteration it is considered vague. One cannot know if you mean the continent or if you mean it as if saying “I’m going to Europe for the summer.” 

6. So long as there exists verifiable historical record of its existence you may play ancient locations. Proper proof will be required. A historical text citing or wikipedia entry will suffice. I suggest but do not require proofs be in spoilers for a more clean look.

7. Duplication of locations are fine if no other option can be found.

8. If 24 hours pass with no play on an entry, you may play again if desired.

9. If coordinates are used for proof and the name comes up as (example only not a play, yet) Kanaga Island, but the play looks like: Kanaga <pretend this is a spoiler box: 51.74630°N, 177,34172°> and you see it come up as Kanaga Island, then you may choose to play off of Island or off of Kanaga. I give this as an example to avoid the tribulations that could arise. Islands are plentiful on Earth and constantly using the word Island could prove repetitive, and only in the type of instance listed in THIS rule can rule 2 be mildly subverted. This however ceases to be the case if you do deliberately choose to use an islands FULL name as your play, using our example: Kanaga Island instead of just using Kanaga. If Island is included in the original play then the D of Island is the subsequent start of the next play. I know this one rule looks and sounds convoluted and it frankly is, but, ive seen what happens when its not clearly laid out and I wish to avoid that for the health of this game.

I will start us off:

Democratic Republic of the Congo 

Edited by AlamoVampire