Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

The I-Beams? Um, they're I-Beams.:wink: Just plain, stock I-Beams. Looks I guess, but maybe they can shied the fuel tank from poorly-piloted-spacecraft impacts?

I see. Cool. :]

YXqVOls.png

Thanks? How did you do that?

No prob. ;-D

Like this:

[noparse]No Comment Made[/noparse]

lol x-]

Sizes, fonts, also work if you were wondering. Pictures don't :P

==================

...Just to remain on-topic:

CEXa8Eu.jpg

=====

Use Goooooooogle http://tektek.org/color/

This is even better, thanks! xD

Edited by Overfloater
Eh?

I can fully imagine this to be the kerbal fleet's flagship in the Great Anti-Kraken War.
If any Kerbal spaceship can hope to defeat the Kraken in battle, that's it. More angles and/or a .craft file please!

Here ya go:

Wales Class Battlecruiser

Designer: Zekes

(KSP, 25.0) This is a 1500 part Leviathan Battleship. It weighs over 600 tonnes, and carries 22 anti-ship missiles. WARNING: NOT FOR WEAK OF COMPUTERS

Cost: $841,429.00

Download: http://www./download/co...er+Mk+II.craft

iwScSqR.jpg

^ Damn, where's it going?

oKcpLOG.png

Built Jeb a new personal aircraft carrier. With a part count of 110 (including struts), it shouldn't make the game lag too much when trying to land a small plane on it. Although I will have to use chutes (don't want to download B9 just for the airbrakes), It'll be a challenge nontheless.

It's smaller than it looks like!

^ Damn, where's it going?

http://i.imgur.com/oKcpLOG.png

Built Jeb a new personal aircraft carrier. With a part count of 110 (including struts), it shouldn't make the game lag too much when trying to land a small plane on it. Although I will have to use chutes (don't want to download B9 just for the airbrakes), It'll be a challenge nontheless.

A glider with rover wheels can land there w/o chutes... rover breaks are OP... :P

That looks really nice actually! Can I ask what the picture of the building is though?

Google search the image. That's just an image I googled to show what effect I am talking about.

Meanwhile, I've started working on jool. This is a very early version, but already with several layers.

NFUvjyA.png

Got a glider on its surface. It took me a couple of tries, but I finally managed to brake just in time.

gWt3epA.png