Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

new Realism Overhaul save, here I'm trying to dock for the first time using the Apollo CM, and it wasn't easy.

16110372098_88f11ad2bc_h.jpg

16297063592_da52663389_c.jpg

docking with the station was just practice, here I am docked with the Mars Express 1. Supposed to dock with 2 Apollo CM's and perform a Mars flyby.

16296126941_c4aa9833ae_h.jpg

16110548420_428c699c71_h.jpg

I got impatient and set off with only one crew, thinking I could gimbal my way around the offset mass. Turns out I can't, and the SAS don't really help as much as I needed them to, so I ejected the CM.

16297066122_8be2bec6cf_h.jpg

next stop was interplanetary space, at which point I realized that I needed that command module, as it was the only thing letting me control the damn ship. Apparently it's uncontrollable from the MOL and it needed a communication link to Earth, which I didn't set up.

The three brave astronauts will float in interplanetary space for the next 3-4 years until they run out of oxygen.

My latest creation - the Zephyranthes.

Ever have one of those moments where you have something ready to go in the VAB or on the launchpad and you think to yourself -

"Mother of GOD what am I DOING???

And then you go ahead and launch anyway, and you have that fist-pumping moment where it actually WORKS?

Yeah - today was one of those days. :D

Can carry around 30 Kerbals, has enough fuel and delta-V to get to Jool comfortably (and life support for the trip) and CARGO BAYS FOR DAYS!!

MKj0qHJ.png

K71Z0tn.png

aXRrDx9.png

nxjorXD.png

m6zysfX.png

pacOqcU.png

Zekes, your recent run of aeroplanes reminds me of Ralph McQuarrie's vision for the "Phase II" USS Enterprise.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20040630200959/memoryalpha/en/images/a/ac/Phase_II_Enterprise,_aft.jpg

That is true... I was going for XB-70 appearance with this high speed bomber (it has 12 engines clipped to look like 6 - the thing is a speed maniac).

Zn1Lr1F.jpg

My fighters, however, look distinctly Klingon.

vGGjPsw.jpg

That fighter is SWEET!!

Thanks - It's my best fighter. It can carry 15 I-beams, 2 drop tanks, and two HV shots in Ground attack configuration, and clean it pulls 285 m/s turns on the deck - the thing will outrun missiles, which makes it perfect for a huge amount of air defense roles.

ECaB551.jpg

SPEEEEEEEEEEEED

H7rH7Ig.jpg

My latest creation - the Zephyranthes.

Ever have one of those moments where you have something ready to go in the VAB or on the launchpad and you think to yourself -

"Mother of GOD what am I DOING???

And then you go ahead and launch anyway, and you have that fist-pumping moment where it actually WORKS?

Yeah - today was one of those days. :D

Can carry around 30 Kerbals, has enough fuel and delta-V to get to Jool comfortably (and life support for the trip) and CARGO BAYS FOR DAYS!!

http://i.imgur.com/pacOqcU.png

now that's a beauty!!!