Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

RogueMason: any chance I could get your Kerbin and Laythe configs? The one time I tried getting rid of that white horizon myself, it tinted everything noticeably and annoyingly blue, but I'm not seeing that in your shots.

Also, I like your rover design - looks nice and rugged.

RogueMason: any chance I could get your Kerbin and Laythe configs? The one time I tried getting rid of that white horizon myself, it tinted everything noticeably and annoyingly blue, but I'm not seeing that in your shots.

Also, I like your rover design - looks nice and rugged.

Yeah, sure, but you'll have to wait a week; I'll be away from my computer doing fieldwork for uni :)

A screenshot from my latest mission to Eve. i was planning to get Bob home to Kerbin safe, but as "luck" would have it, i smashed my Nuclear Engine on landing and the mission went from "explore and return" to "colonisation attempt" gCpXxcH.jpg?1

I almost got myself to land on the Mun yesterday, but unfortunately i used too much time and fuel. I crashed into the Mun but i used too much fuel to correct my spacecraft's orbit from the Mun. I am gonna try a 2nd attempt now and see if i am able to land on the Mun.

Anyways, have some nice pictures though.

This design is capable of reaching the Mun, but probably need more fuel to reach Minmus.

9PnwgO.png

gZBcvx.png

jhlh6y.png

ofLpnK.png

hPEEAB.png

Zs5NaW.png