Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

So I've build a capsuleless jet. It holds 8 passengers + 2 pilots:

Album

By the way: Does anybody whether Damned Robotics is 0.20 compatible? I want to use it for a working hatch.

EDIT: Just look at the album while I reupload the pictures somewhere else. Turns out Dropbox isn't the best solution.

Edited by Lordherrmann

So I've build a capsuleless jet:

Lk4WE4SUdMowk2UeTOfikUKrY9FDkV4WecWZbJONqE0?size=1024x768

I did place rover wheels next to the landing gear, so I can easily drive around with it on the ground.

It holds 8 passengers + 2 pilots:

r1tQY3Hh1zKHBtDfCcuCyb9-8D_UDfNk6qIBeghpN2Y?size=1024x768

Here you can see the fuel tanks and braking chutes located behing the passenger cabin:

7ai4SV-NZUPr_vz_zSijRaoVwV5xhPL9aXWAFp8xG4w?size=1024x768

and the electrics compartment below the cockpit:

58uTmXvLl1xBP924jG2yE6La48dTl7sSbiDLsjh4tU4?size=1024x768

more pictures

By the way: Does anybody whether Damned Robotics is 0.20 compatible? I want to use it for a working hatch.

I think your single image links are pointing to a non-public location on your Dropbox account, because they simply toss a 404 at me when trying to view them by URL.

As for DR, it's not officially updated yet, but there is a workaround posted to at least let you load ships that are using it in the meantime: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/30591-20-Compatible-and-Incompatible-incomplete-mods-list-fixes-%285-25-2013%29

I've started the Shamrock Program, a new set of missions aimed at going back to the Mun and looking for a spot for the second mun base. Holy hell... 106 pages of this thread and I just start on this. The program's system is similar to Apollo. In the first mission shown below, the RCS thrusters were placed sideways and the landing was cancelled. Ugh. Anyways, here is the lander floating in a low orbit around the Mun, drained of its fuel so that the three men could get back to Kerbin safe and sound with fuel to spare.

MiPOdVy.jpg

I've started the Shamrock Program, a new set of missions aimed at going back to the Mun and looking for a spot for the second mun base. Holy hell... 106 pages of this thread and I just start on this. The program's system is similar to Apollo. In the first mission shown below, the RCS thrusters were placed sideways and the landing was cancelled. Ugh. Anyways, here is the lander floating in a low orbit around the Mun, drained of its fuel so that the three men could get back to Kerbin safe and sound with fuel to spare.

MiPOdVy.jpg

I'm confused... If the lander is drained of its fuel, how can they get back with fuel to spare?? :confused:

AODS-11 "Sparrow" delivers a last-minute navigational upgrade to WhiteRaven flight D001's engine platform...

40FLCqT.png

...hours before Bill arrives in another WhiteRaven to retrieve Mac, D001's launch pilot and orbital assembly supervisor.

Mac's final task was to power down all systems and transfer control to the maintenance computer before disembarking for the last EVA of his mission. The only glitch in the mission surfaced as soon as the computer took control, and immediately turned the "porch lights" back on. Every attempt to extinguish them only resulted in them instantly flaring to life again. After a few minutes of this, Mission Control decided to leave it be, as on-board generators would prevent the lights from depleting power completely anyway.

It wasn't until well after Mac's return that it was discovered Jebediah had been at an unmanned console in Mission Control, manually switching on the lights because he thought the panic in everybody's voices was hilarious.

UnhWHuo.png

D001 remains on-orbit at standby while mission crews update software, and monitor the telemetry sent via the engine platform's automated control unit. Jebediah has been duct taped to a chair in a closet to keep him from inserting yet more "Ow, my balls!" videos from the internet into WhiteRaven's data storage.

AiSckfH.png

WhiteRaven flight R012 (retrieval) settles onto final approach at KSC, bringing a close to Bill's three day flight, and Mac's four month deployment. WhiteRaven's V/STOL engines proved to have another benefit beyond mission scope, when overflight of the runway resulted in the killing and cooking of a small flock of Kerbin Kockatoos that had been causing headaches around the airfield. Jeb commented they "taste like chicken!"

qdIME07.png

Meanwhile, HSTAC-01 Silverhawk testing enters its final phase under Alan Kerman, recently appointed lead of the High-Speed Trans-Atmospheric Courier program.

ZArU9hd.png

The faster HSTAC-01 will proceed WhiteRaven flight D001 and LGV DragonFly-10 to Duna, and provide landing target telemetry.

I have a few things...

1h7dR1G.jpg

The Horizon Mk II sky crane dropping a rover off on Duna.

tupBZyF.jpg

The Avion heavy glider (named after one of the creatures in Shadow Of The Colossus) shortly after taking off, which launches from a large rocket sled, then flies under both its own lift and the two ion drives.

qnnMBKN.jpg

A replica of the Icarus II from the movie Sunshine in orbit around Moho (sadly I had to cheat to make this, because I couldn't make the heat shield without the parts clipping, and I couldn't get it into orbit because it's so large and laggy DX).

For the first time, I starter a munbase not because of a falied rescue mission, but because I wanted to... So, first thing first: lets land the escape pods!!:D

screenshot169g.png

screenshot170.png

screenshot171t.png

This four little guys have enought AV to return to the International Kerbin Mun Station (IKMS), from where they can take one of the 6 escape pods attached to it.

screenshot143z.png

For the first time, I starter a munbase not because of a falied rescue mission, but because I wanted to... So, first thing first: lets land the escape pods!!:D

screenshot169g.png

screenshot170.png

screenshot171t.png

This four little guys have enought AV to return to the International Kerbin Mun Station (IKMS), from where they can take one of the 6 escape pods attached to it.

screenshot143z.png

That's an interesting idea.

Kouston... the Beagle has landed

(jeb standing next to the flag feeling so smug at bieng the first kerman YET AGAIN to land on mun for that update that we told him to put a fire hazard sticker on his space suit)

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/iXQsAkT.png' alt='iXQsAkT.png'>

oh and pointing out that the south polar region of mun (where jeb landed) is creepy and hard to land in. i was using mechjeb but i still found it scary that if i landed behind a hill i would not be able to get any power from my solar panel.

BRJdIE3.jpg

y6cyhRo.jpg

vswP7PX.png

aqGBhrr.png

Bob and Jeb are now stranded on the Mun until someone figures out a way to land the Mun Base.:P

my kerbals have to stay there. i don't know how to either make or comprehend a rocket that can take them to the mun and back. jeb does not care.