Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

2 minutes away from interstellar space took 64 years.

DnrbRSW.png?1

xbBDy5W.png?1

taken 30 years beforehand^

EDIT:sapphire where did you get the tree?in prep for christmas.Also once you leave kerbols SOI the screen and navball go black aswell as the speed being ^ and the height counts down in 11111s starting at 99999 and ending at 0000000 it`s pretty cool.

Edited by Spartwo

aw yeah i'm going to make a permanent base on the moon with two rovers that can dock to it and recharge over and over and my kerbals can visit whenever they want and OH GOD WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

DdqF0ob.gif

Lunaran, it looks like you have run into a nasty bug that sometimes crops up when docking on the surface of a world to a ship that has structural struts between the body of the ship and its docking ring. Unfortunately, I think the only fix is redesigning the ships and connecting the docking rings to different kinds of parts, such as tanks and fuselages.

My boat, the S.S. Libra is done! (I think I may have hit someone in the nostalgia on accident)

r7i.png

These are from my new Home For Retired Kerbalnaughts. Such a thing exists, I assure you.

Can you share the trees please? :3

Jeb's got more explaining to do....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39416639@N02/9039499022/

See, I was experimenting with KAS and wanted to see whether I could rig a winch just inboard of the deck edge, the idea being that the Kerbal being hoisted would get dragged around the edge of the deck then be able to drop down onto it. But as Jeb came up, he snagged under the edge and broke the crane loose from its legs. Amazingly, it never toppled, even when Jeb got down and boarded the dangling rover.

Lunaran, it looks like you have run into a nasty bug that sometimes crops up when docking on the surface of a world to a ship that has structural struts between the body of the ship and its docking ring.

As in cubic octagonal struts? But ... they interpenetrate so happily :(

I thought it might be. We need that new radial attachment disc in a variety of sizes (and weights).