Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

The wreckage of a lander + rescue lander on Mun.

goodbyecrashsite_zps4343b198.jpg

Left to right, first lander which landed on top of the hill only to tip over and slide down, command capsule containing Jeb, Bob, and Rocas. The little white dot next to the command capsule is Jeb who is headed to the new rescue ship (is behind the hill) and then there is the ship that was originally intended to rescue them which for unknown reasons decided to flip over after having landed successfully.

Needs more struts.^^

Indeed. There are hardly any on there.

Contributing a(n old) photo:

Caravan park on Eve.

FVzPzO1.jpg

For the record, I don't count this as my first manned landing on Eve, as I cheated to get there.

This was set in the far future.

WZCIeNg.jpg

He looks quite satisfied.

Edited by Tw1

I have rarely seen such a crap blockbuster movie. Best money I didn't spent in the cinema ever. (I admit, I downloaded it.)

They say Pacific Rim is not a reference/homage/rip-off of Neon Genesis Evangelion but those familiar with NGE can't deny the overwhelming similarities.

I have rarely seen such a crap blockbuster movie. Best money I didn't spent in the cinema ever. (I admit, I downloaded it.)

They say Pacific Rim is not a reference/homage/rip-off of Neon Genesis Evangelion but those familiar with NGE can't deny the overwhelming similarities.

It's only meant to be a fun action movie, not deep and introspective. That said, can you imagine the incredibly lame tripe that would have emerged if they'd actually set out to do a live action NGE? If there's one thing that Hollywood has proven, it's that American movie makers have no clue what to make of anime, beyond the gorgeous artwork and eyecandy.

"Wait, what do you mean there are deeper meaningful stories in this? It's just a bunch of big robots fighting huge aliens right?"

I don't intend to argue with you, but you do know that NGE has elements from tokusatsu(Ultraman, for example) and some other old anime? I myself see more Ultraman-y stuff in PacRim.

Also, this is the awesome pictures thread, so yeah

bGMrXiE.png

Del Toro never saw Evangelion. Pacific Rim is actually based on Giant Robo and Gunbuster.

I say it turned out pretty well for what it's supposed to be, but honestly I'd prefer to see something new with Evangelion itself, beyond the relentless re-leases and remixes of the same freaking story time and time again. First there was the original series, then the condensed OAV, then the "movie" (so condensed it's convoluted beyond belief), then on to the "1.0", "1.1", "2.0" nonsense. GAH! Talk about milking it for all it's worth!

V46OCts.png

Jeb, peers over a new crater on the Mun. (I would show you the lander but it didn't survive the landing. I think I will just leave Jeb there)

lR9bOTZ.png

My SSTO program is having lots of success! I have only killed 4 kerbals to get my plane into space:cool:!

Gd9Q1Hy.png

Minimus here I come!

Indeed. There are hardly any on there.

Oh, come on! I have to attach struts to such a simple rocket? :(

Just noticed that the crew tank IVA made it into the game. Sweet!

VJIeSwT.jpg

Edited by Felsmak