Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

118 or so of those pages were before the thread was dumped into the fan-fiction forum, from the general forum.

There has always been an active "general pictures" in the general forum, for the last year (at least). This thread needs to be moved back where it belongs.

OOooooohhh... Didn't realize that, as I come back to the thread via email notifications when new posts arrive. Sorry, wasn't trying to be an ass with my post.

2: This was moved to Fan-Works by one of our moderators recently. NOT originally posted there, so that's why the reaction is also recent.

3: I've moved the thread back to General, as I agree, that's where it belongs.

-M5K

Thank you M5K!

The Light Before Dawn is making my first manned (kerbal'd?) expedition to Eve. Fuel issues required a daring head on nose dive deep into Eve's atmosphere to slow the **** down and pray to the kerbal gods that we could make orbit..

Early entry was shaky, but uneventful

D993594D56BA5C468090A9520CC68C33D7E1B50D

Until of course, we turned into a flaming fireball that was brighter then Kerbol.

9C356959804D1292FE94C84088B34D7FB5DC12F8

658500D6C8843F243A703F1506FABF0DFC1C7EB7

But with a nudge or two from the fuel deprived engines,

A647BBA32731FA416D3667DDC64ED42EC661C430

We make orbit and begin reassembly for mapping of the surface, and a long term fuel hub for future kethene mining :)

22BB796D5F37721E58C69AE8CAED95B3627F8FFD

6639A99C7AD4A759995886599EF9148C961DE70E

EFA65C2F9953C6F9E95DD2C33875CA9BAE3A6D82

3AE689CCA040725CDCD98B7DE013E24E761237B5

And when its all said and done, we go on EVA!

D545DD85445D30535DEBC15432017BDF5A1C5D2A

75786466A175B340ADD81B45D31E7296B1DF141A

Hello all! I started a new save so that I could create momentous 'first touchdown' sites with the new flags. I do have a life, honestly :)

FINAL-4.jpg

ALL those tanks are over 90% full...

haha. You know you -could- just design your lander as a 2-stage within the mission parameters :P Call it an excuse to make it small and light, leaving the landing stage behind on ascent (I've made one using only a toroidal fuel tank for ascent, leaving behind the main tank, engine and lander legs)

Behold , because below is a pic spam.This is my Eve and Gilly mission that had a malfunction , but ended quite ok.In real time , this was a 7 hours mission.That ship is my final version of Katyusha.Ah , that beautiful rocket.

In orbit around Kerbin

Ts9eAGk.jpg

Decoupling the main engine

7ph2k8m.jpg

Oh my god , it's Eve!First time i see Eve in my own KSP.

g13G4RP.png

Decoupling the radial tanks

qN0EMbg.png

Orbit around Gilly

KH0RVcg.jpg

Going for the land , but oh no!I didn't thinked that i need landing legs on this stage!Oh , well.Challenge accepted!

R4r5Plt.jpg

And touch down!

SFsYwjp.jpg

One small step for..Oops

Bkg7Hdy.jpg

Ok , let's try to jump!

d9Wd3WW.jpg

His 2nd 'landing'

QfqUjmi.jpg

Well , hello there , Eve!

q8I4ns7.jpg

All of my radial tanks are gone

HBb8f0l.png

Some how they survived.Having their faces squashed against a chair is a daily activity for a kerbal

b4RNsQZ.jpg

Mach effects

XhNqWRw.jpg

Decouple the final stage and BOOM goes our engine

N5bBL5h.jpg

Fully deployed chute

FkinSI9.jpg

That was a pretty tough landing

SvSInYu.png

That classic picture

7zpuiqz.jpg

They are quite indifferent.Come one guys , be happy.You are the first kerbals to ever land on Eve and also on Gilly.We will send a rescue mission...ehrm... this year.So don't worry , there are snacks in the fridge , hehe.

PkCzOwb.png

Edited by SoldierHair

I was Putting my Surron I ion probe into interplanetary space when I encountered Minmus and got a great view of the whole Kerbin system.

1lufKAo.png

...........Kerbin&Mün...............................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

haha. You know you -could- just design your lander as a 2-stage within the mission parameters :P Call it an excuse to make it small and light, leaving the landing stage behind on ascent (I've made one using only a toroidal fuel tank for ascent, leaving behind the main tank, engine and lander legs)

Very true! This was a hastily put together all purpose lander, sent on a much shorter mission than normal for the purpose of flag planting ;) Anyway, my mission parameters are aways the same. EXCESS = ALWAYS GOOD.

My favorite pictures from the past year in KSP

5RbKDPu.png

Thats my "Icarus" style mission to Kerbol, but I ran out of xenon gas in the middle of my burn towards a very low Kerbol orbit.

5fI3544.png

My completely overdone Duna return mission. I will never be moving that much stuff with just 2 LV-N's again.

dQeH2LV.jpg

And the Cupola pod! Now one of my favorite pods, after the 1-man lander can.

JS7EL67.png

And a Kerbal returned home after a highly successful Mun mission. Admiring the beautiful planet that is Kerbin.

EVB40pf.png

My 2 man mun rover! Doesn't have a return capability though.

Edited by PenguinNate