Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Here's some pics of my mission to circumnavigate Gilly!

Off I go, those treads actually work in this low gravity!

6 m/s uphill on Gilly?! I'm almost orbiting!

I seem to have run out of hill.

BTQis5L.png

and now I'm stranded.

Stranded? You Kerbals can make orbit with only like 10% of their fuel right?

Mission [CLASSIFIED] has attained Laythe orbit. Finally, the mysteries of the Joolian system will be unveiled! Probe 1 has been ejected. Touchdown in 12 minutes and 26 seconds.

4QXtjDs.png

We totally meant to land in the middle of the ocean with only 1 solar panel. Of COURSE we did.

Well, here's what we have to show for it... Water. Water everywhere.

nhSakzs.jpg

Played around with KSP last night and decided to try an imitate some of the Project Gemini (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemini_program) missions.

2013-06-26%2022.28.04.jpg

My Titan rocket with one mail sail engine; get's the Gemini spacecraft nicely into a 70K orbit, a tiny push from the engine is enough to de-orbit the Titan.

2013-06-26 23.53.41.jpg

The rendezvous of Gemini 6 and 7, December 1965

2013-06-27 00.01.44.jpg

Moar rendezvous of Gemini 6 and 7, December 1965

2013-06-26 22.36.20.jpg

This is when I realized Jebediah was still stuck in orbit around Kerbin in my Hubble telescope.

2013-06-27 00.52.39.jpg

So I launched my Titan rocket and Gemini Spacecraft to a 200K orbit to send a replacement for Jeb.

I did dock at some points of these missions, but I enjoy formation flying more. I had this slight problem with the clipping of the 1 man pod of the Hubble. My replacement kerbonaut just flew through it instead of boarding. Reloading the spacecraft solved it :-)

Is something wrong with your screenshot function? There seem to be more and more people posting actual photos of their monitors instead of posting the screens captured from in-game (f1).

Am I missing something here? Is this a "thing" now, or is it just this one (imaginative and prolific) player having an issue with it?

If the latter is the case, something I might be able to do to help?

Is something wrong with your screenshot function? There seem to be more and more people posting actual photos of their monitors instead of posting the screens captured from in-game (f1).

Am I missing something here? Is this a "thing" now, or is it just this one (imaginative and prolific) player having an issue with it?

If the latter is the case, something I might be able to do to help?

you know, looking at them it is a quick and easy way to get a lo-fi looking image, for some reason it looks like the grainy footage form the apollo missions

No nothing is wrong: I just wanted to show off what i did last night at and these are the only images I've got with me on my phone since i send them to a friend last night..

edit: signature does show up :-)

No nothing is wrong: I just wanted to show off what i did last night at and these are the only images I've got with me on my phone since i send them to a friend last night..

edit: signature does show up :-)

Here I was gonna one up you for the cool grainy effects

Yeah, that passage doesn't include people OR companies. Also, if you have jurisdiction and control over an object, doesn't that give basically the same effect as claiming national appropriation? You can basically make whatever laws on that object you want.