Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Actually, I think cross between the two will be quite nice. From what I can tell, the Salvation seems to be wider, so I'll take that into account, but the torpedo launcher from Zekes' ship is going to be a central focus.

Why would you want a bigger ship? mine, being so linear, is like trying to shoot a pencil with a gun. You're gonna miss. And even if you do hit it the sloping armor is very protective...

Why would you want a bigger ship? mine, being so linear, is like trying to shoot a pencil with a gun. You're gonna miss. And even if you do hit it the sloping armor is very protective...

Yes, a bigger ship is an easier target, but I want something that looks a bit different to yours, so I think a bit wider will be alright. Plus, I'm going for my aesthetic style. You've seen my warships in my Resistance story, they're all quite wide. It's just my way :)

Yes, a bigger ship is an easier target, but I want something that looks a bit different to yours, so I think a bit wider will be alright. Plus, I'm going for my aesthetic style. You've seen my warships in my Resistance story, they're all quite wide. It's just my way :)

oh very cool! so you are going to use something like the Heavy Drek :D awesome

I made the salvation to have fill the role of Macey Deans Vanguard Class battle cruiser but on a smaller scale and with more precision.

Zeke is helping me with the Salvation however to make it better, I simply came up with the design.

I hope this is not too big -.-

I build this huge ship in orbit called Semilia 3. It's quite big It has 4 landable modules including a rover, 9 nuclear engine, total of 6 modules and a crew of 12 kerbals!. Im hoping to reach Eve and start a base

Here is the Rover during testing

5wHXIcVh.jpg

It have a probe inside!

l0Ns7S7h.jpg

And the rover module on the ship

rnkq1NYh.jpg

Docking last module to my ship, that part include around 4200 liquid fuel and 5 Nuclear engine

es0yvz9h.jpg

Here is the ship completed

dkQKc61h.jpg

9kBENvhh.jpg

After assembling I decided to transfer 8 kerbals from my space station to the ship.

Here is the shuttle docking on the ST

m1AEC9xh.jpg

And shuttle docking on Semilia 3

nuG00Ehh.jpg

VrfUnVOh.jpg

Im not even sure that will reach Eve but was really fun to build. Over 750 parts now -.-

Someone, at some point, discovered a trick - you can use a clipping bug to use landing legs like rotation servos, and then use docking ports to lock the rotated parts into place. The landing legs clip through your structural panel, and take it with them when they go back.

Actually, he's using my* method of using engines to lift the nose, which is attached to a Structural Pylon.

* Someone may have discovered it before me.

Edited by Giggleplex777

My latest SSTO spaceplane going to Duna to deliver a 36+ Ton payload and then heading back to Kerbin. No feruling required.

My I present the Falcon XIIIB Galaxy STOL. She is all stock, even the cargobay so no mods.

:0.0:

With the amount of time and frustration it probably took to put that thing together, it must have felt awesome finally landing it back on Kerbin!

The game crashed a few times to say the least. Ever since 0.21 it crashes randomly when I exit the in fligth menu. No other version do that. So yea 0.21 and I don't get along that well. So yea that in combination with the development time I almost gave up during the second test fligth when the craft decided to star desinigrating randomly after a time warp to kerbin.

So, my Jool exploration mission has gone well... until now. Odyssey completed its mission without a hitch. It made it to Jool, got into a stable orbit over Laythe, and is now waiting for its sister ship, Oblivion.

ROCjB5L.jpg

Oblivion is the mothership. It carries most of the Kerbals and most of the landers. But there's a huge problem.

aT22Tf1.jpg

tVRJUTv.jpg

BWv5u5h.jpg

kaEd2M9.jpg

It made it to Jool without a problem. It aerobraked, dropped one of its satellites over Jool, and the other over Tylo. It made it to Pol without a problem. Here it would undock its probe lander, then go to Bop and undock its other probe lander, then go to Vall and decouple its Dragon capsule, then the two would rendevous and meet up with Odyssey at Laythe. But it seems that I can't actually undock anything. Yes, it's that bug. So that might have destroyed this mission, with only half of the objectives done. ;.;

Basically, if it weren't for these 3 docking ports breaking, what would have been this

image.php?ribbon=11355

is now this...

image.php?ribbon=11356

This is the loss of 4 ingame years, two interplanetary ships, and 23 Kerbals, including Jeb, Bill, Bob, and my own personal Kerman. This is a huge tragedy.

Edited by Sapphire

Looking towards the core of my under-construction Stanford torus. Current diameter is about 315 meters, and it weighs in at just over 11 thousand tons. Nowhere near finished yet.

Rg9d8XH.jpg

The same station, with an eclipse in the background.

8fr2HzT.jpg

More pictures here.

Edited by NGTOne

Created an un-flippable rover - well, if you do flip it, it won't matter. Even if you land on the side, there is a righting mechanism.

This multi-antenna system carries four large batteries for storing solar energy gathered from attached panels top and bottom so it won't matter where you are at when you are gathering your data. Carries a full redundant set of scientific equipment for the intrepid explorer.

lPNJ9iF.jpg?1

Edited by Oops
Add picture