Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Have a pic of The Shtuule's latest launch.

MCEmIhR.png

FAR does not completely rule out wierd flying things.

That is an awesome thing.

Edit: Posting these as well.

iL3jhUY.png

Obliterated the universe. Had to restart.

McCdI7J.jpg

Insert comment about camp-fire, smoke, baked beans etc, here.

fr7Y5yM.png

Edited by Tw1

KSP_StationGamma_Replenisment_zps59ab3df2.jpg

Station Gamma hard at work, though not yet at capacity. At 302 parts as above (including vessels docked) it's starting to visibly affect frame rate on my computer... but not nearly as badly as my 500+ part Jool mission craft.

From the top: the dedicated lifeboat Crew Exchange Vehicle (CEV), docked to the station's service module. Also docked to the SSM is another CEV, this one carrying mission crew. Next down is the station core itself (twin Gigantor SPAs mounted to it don't show up well in this shot) To the left is a supply tender, to the right is the armature for the spaceplane docking array, currently vacant. Down to the probe docking array, to which are docked a second supply tender, the CEV lander variant refuelling after its test run, and at the bottom of the shot the KSC's LV-N probe tug.

Next up, a return to the Mun via the CEV(L). Pity I have to EVA my Kerbonauts over instead of using the docking adaptors... well, some future update will allow this.

-- Steve

had a bit of a power issue on the lander, was rapidly running out of electricity to power life support. Rodbro had to to install some power cells

9741929711_c251a18cf7_z.jpg

9741929707_b4d45910d9_z.jpg

the base itself as seen from HelmetCam, with new munar buggy.

9764602012_9b34f5a49a_c.jpg

Majestic view from nearby crater. The kerbal died on his way back :(

9764892873_5ddfb7151d_z.jpg

Jeb and Bill setting off to take care of unpaided expenses:

screenshot8.png

First ever boat in KSP, getting it into the water was one thing, realizing I'd made it too small to land on without a drogue chute and an insane amount of luck was another.

Edited by Rockfire

Jeb and Bill setting off to take care of unpaided expenses:

-snip-

First ever boat in KSP, getting it into the water was one thing, realizing I'd made it too small to land on without a drogue chute and an insane amount of luck was another.

Just use a VTOL. Makes live easy.

I7eRP4F.png

onNQrRz.png

Meanwhile, ARES has been updated, her weight is now 212 tons.

fU4AWvR.jpg

The E-Class is just.... unholy good.

In a recent battle test (with an unnamed enemy), the ship fought two Destroyer-Type ships. Took two direct hits from anti-ships missiles, and was hardly even damaged. It managed to take both ships out with ease, and only used 8 out of its 12 .5 meter missiles, and didn't even use its ASMs.

Beautiful.

VAV4mxt.jpg

9766673392_ee434f3b41_c.jpg

so here I am, my Mun-VA up in orbit, glad to know it had enough monoprop to get me there. I was hoping for a fast and smooth operation, hence why I didn't bother with solar panels and RTG's

pretty

9766879835_b108163ee6_z.jpg

well I switched over to the rendezvous craft, simple monoprop powered CM with service module. Unfortunately I horrifically underestimated the power of the engines and collided with the ship

me at that very moment: ..nooOOooo

9766679772_6646a07728_c.jpg

let's play spot the differences

9766895764_c551c3fe58_c.jpg

Mun lander is missing 2 battery cells, a docking port, and it's life support component

rendezvous craft is missing entire propulsion block and is out of oxygen

I struggled for about half an hour to move the panels to the lander, and then try to dock with the rendezvous craft with scavenged RCS thrusters; then I realized I had no docking ports.

who knows, maybe the collision put my perigee at ground level

@ Galacticruler - what is NERVA? i was thinking about the other gear - but its only like 150% of that i used, right?

@ Sylandro - robot doors are planned - so i might go fly in there ;) what is RAMA? (jeez, feel like a greenhorn in here)

Rendezvous with Rama - Arthur C. Clarke novel about a giant alien ship that visits Earth's solar system.

NERVA is a nuclear powered rocket engine