Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

dear god what happened to him?

The log called it a structural failure. I would tend to agree that counts as a structural failure. He (and the seat you can see behind him) blew off of my lander as it was decelerating through the Dunan atmosphere.

My pics aren't nearly as awesome as some of those on here, but I'll share,

LQCeg13.png

Orbles and MacTray Kerman on the first return landing to Duna in the 'Fat Mouth' Lander. I tried to land a rover as well, it crashed gloriously.

gKGpcdm.png

They then went to Minmus via Kerbin orbit to ditch their Duna ship and take over the Minmus Orbiter: 'One Eyed Rocket Snake', and check out the radio relay in 'Bob's Sea' on Minmus the crew of which had bravely crashed on Minmus in a previous mission. They fell out over who ate all the crisps, and before leaving, MacTray carved "TWAT" onto the side of the ship thus renaming the vessel in accordance with Kerbal law.

MIS2B8z.png

MacTray stole the mini-lander 'PissPoorExcuse' and now runs a pirate radio station, in which he pretends to be 'DUHRBLES', a simple minded Kerbal known for eating all the crisps. The One Eyed Rocket snake is back in Kerbin Orbit to restock on fuel.

First up here, my take on the Spitzer Space Telescope, the telescope itself has 102 parts.

syxg.png

Next up: This was actually inspired by a picture further back in this very thread, of Jeb taking a fall from the control tower. Made me wonder how resilient he actually is, SO, I climbed to the top of the VAB, then chucked him off. He lived!!

7x1l.png

nqxd.png

lt0s.png

fl01.png

5xd2.png

While the forums were down I saw a sad movie, so I made a mission sort-of based off one of the movie's themes. ;.;

The LX-440 Medium Lifter sitting on the pad carrying a heavy transfer stage and the payload.

gLDCtO6.png

You know, these cameras, when strapped on boosters, get some pretty dramatic pics!

PagfWP2.png

Goodbye forever, Kerbin!

dXiVdHk.png

The transfer stage accelerating into the Jool system.

bR8PPy0.png

At this point, when hitting my periapsis, I fire up the NERVA, burning off the rest of the fuel as the slingshot finishes. Also I got a Tylo intercept, so one decouple and an ion-powered adjustment later, the empty transfer stage and decoupler impact into Tylo, and the payload completes its mission.

zGkuhK0.png

5 Centimeters Per Second Probe is my first object to intentionally get solar escape velocity. At this point it's twice as far out as Eeloo as it makes its lonely journey into deep space.

t4M73D1.png