Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

This is 'Thessia I' my first manned spacecraft that will (hopefully) reach Jool.

]

Nice!... But you forgot the research lab and the science thingys :o

(oddly i'm doing exactly the same thing, with the same habitation modules XD)

A continuation of my air sled research.

Behold! A larger sled that can carry stuff and things!

fQnjcqh.png

Wing separation

6bQPskP.png

Gliding around to lose speed. (This thing could probably glide quarter of the way around Kerbin)

Zvvlk1h.png

Beautiful landing! Except for the missing wings.

KtXowcD.png

ditching empty fuel part:

9FH1Z5M.png

"Thessia I" on the Jool orbit:

29DCzwW.png

Nice!... But you forgot the research lab and the science thingys :o

this is not a career mode so I dont really care lol ;) but yes, I should have put some science stuff on it.

Spent the whole day putting three ComSat's into Geo-Stationary... 4 versions later and about 4 try's each, plus sending a Kerbal to fix GeoSat 2 & 3, I am now set up for remotetech...

This one is "GeoSat 3 ver4".

Enjoy

Halcyon

GeoSat2ver4_zpsa7f1b3c1.png

It should be blue. You missed a chance there :)

Blue, and powered by Element Zero :P

As for myself, I recently put a spaceplane (MSI Sparrowhawk) somewhere that I've never put a spaceplane before:

8SN7vHr.png

Currently unmanned, but that will change with time. It also somehow received damages in the form of one intake going missing and an underside structural wing going poof after coming out of time warp; I suspect someone doesn't want me to have a perfectly good vehicle for Laythe...

The tug still has a decent amount of fuel left, so I think it will be a little while before I consider refuelling the vehicle, seeing as it is going to act as a staging point for the Sparrowhawk.

It's completely SSTO, and remarkably reached Kerbin orbit on the first flight with a good supply of fuel to spare:

Yo7jvsQ.png

Actually, looking at it now, I suspect that the loss of an intake was no damage after all. Time to inspect the SPH and fire a few engineers.

3rd generation rover outfitted with the latest toys in my career. Right: 'Assay4WDIII'

ljuGwei.png

A view of the girder system used to balance the load.

OwlYRfl.png

Charging on MUN and renaming the Assay4WD; 'RABIT'

NjjRwGi.png

R.A.B.I.T. Roving Assay Bearing Innovative Trials

gEnEpNI.png

Having fun with mareczex333's amazing F-22 Raptor, and the Persistent Trails mod.

1) Download said plane (or whatever airplane you feel like flying today).

2) Spawn a plane on the runway and record your flight, but never go full throttle, just go two ticks below or less so you will be able to catch up with it later.

3) Save recording and revert flight.

4) Take off and fly into near the recorded plane.

5) ????

6) PROFIT!

xnygD2B.png

CkPRkjT.png

FOwXLsZ.png

You can even record more than one flight and fly in formation! :D

Gentlemen, I have called you here and explain why we are no longer going to the Mun. As you can see from the picture, this....thing continues to grow. We believe by the end of the week it will have covered the mun. We caution anyone traveling Minmus to avoid the mun. These picture were the last transmission from the munar lander before its destruction. We do believe Jeb will return to us, he always does in our hour of need.

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/vKFRR/embed"></iframe>

....I told Bob not to eat the glowing Mun rock.