Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

There's also a poll HERE to vote for getting the current thread back to General Discussion, however the mods have overruled the wish of the majority of the community. Never too late to let your voice heard though... EDIT: apparently it is, the mods locked the thread.

Yeah. Thread burying at it's finest. /rant

I never bothered to add the fuel module before versions rolled over, but here is the close-to-complete Horizon.

mler.png

It's an older photo, but beautiful nonetheless.

Aside from looking boss, does said freighter carry anything useful?

well it has a multidockingport in front of the enginesection, so i can change the payload.

ffep.png

it can carry fueltanks, stationparts, or groundbaseparts to various locations. currently working on the boxes to hold kethane. :)

or when using interstelalr mod and/or KAS, i could put tons of stuff into the boxes.

KSP_Tripgoer1_TyloDeparture_zpsd79501c6.jpg

Long time a-commin', but the Tripgoer 1 probe I launched back in v0.20 finally arrived at Jool. Alas it didn't have enough maneuver fuel to make orbit, but it did have enough to get a 50km close encounter with Tylo's day side.

KSP_Tripgoer1_JoolDeparture_zps05899c39.jpg

On it's way out, Tripgoer got a decent "family portrait" of the Jool system, though Laythe and Vall are tiny and Bop's behind Jool.

KSP_Joolgrazer_Oops_zps59188f95.jpg

Alas and dammit, I botched Joolgrazer's last aerobrake. Sigh.

-- Steve

Arrival at Val, with the two surface mapping probes already decoupled and set in their near polar orbits

11881987936_319615a477_b.jpg

this nifty land base arrived later on, the three orbiting crew then landed at it

12041247266_d44972126d_b.jpg

of course what's the point of coming without science equipment. When this was taken, I had moved one of the mapping probes to Tylo.

12041246246_f7944a076f_b.jpg

My guess is that's Blue Harvest?

Nah, that is a result of me being tired of how "bright" KSP's space is. I just went into my video options on the old graphics card; then manually changed the saturation, brightness, and contrast settings. I actually haven't tried out that mod yet, any good?

Although, the second pic does have a tilt shift filter.