Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Well The Mun Station Esprit Met It's Doom Due to me Docking In an incompetent Fashion :blush: (smashed it into the Suface after A Kraken Attack)

However it's Replacement Is on its Way :D

The Esprit mark II and its Sister Ship/ Module are on there merry way to the moon

Here is a picture of my Jupiter UDT (Unmanned Docking Tester), in orbit around Kerbin. I will eventually launch my Griffin to dock with it.

screenshot79sl.png

EDIT: Forgot to post the image. :P (now the image isn't appearing)

EDIT 2: Now it is appearing.

Edited by ShachonianX

Today I reached a milestone achievement and I need to share it with someone who will appreciate it My wife didn't think it was impressive, it's "only" a computer game"!

I'm still in the learning phases of the game having played for a few weeks. I have had a "space colony" type ship on the Mun for a few days and today I added the first module to it. The docking port was on the "roof" of the colony so placing it required a lot precision navigation. And I should have retracted the solar panels first!! (Which are placed horizontally...I know, newbie error). To be honest, I didn't think it would work, but it did! (yes, i used quick save, took me 3 tries to get it docked).

The purpose of the trip was to test my Interstellar Colony Builder! It's powered by 3 Rockomaxx 24-77 engines and it's cargo was an FL-T200 fueltank. I should be able to decouple the tank (leaving it attached to the Mun Colony) and then, hopefully, have enough fuel to get the builder back up to the orbiting Mun Mothership/fuel tank ready for the next part or move it to another planet at some point in the future.

nzo4.jpg

I really like that cockpit. Source?

I like this one,the best for me:

sfr Command Pod with internal parts and crew visible

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/24751-0-19-Version-0-02a-sfr-Command-Pod-with-internal-parts-and-crew-visible-adapter

notice the Mechjebs lights in the cockpit and on Jeb face too :)

42dETmy.jpg

Edited by anarkhon