Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Hi,

some sharing of my progress:

An early failure; having spent a weekend with the game, i approached Mun and controlled by descent... ...until the last few seconds.

LandingStrutFailure_zpsa840354d.jpg

Success on the next mission - I was now a KSP-er

SecondSuccess_zps76d0017b.jpg

I spent a week dropping probes onto moons and planets.

EvaProbe_zps7be807fe.png

I then started building a space station, now decomissioned as i am redesigning since the discovery of Quantum Struts. This was three launches to build:

screenshot12_zps351fe0ab.png

This is my first rover on another planet! Eve was the natural choice since everyone else went to Duna. Figured I'd show Eve some love! Here's the rover next to the wreckage of the skycrane.

screenshot40_zpsc10c0e1d.png

Got a spectacular reentry shot too!

screenshot30_zps2464f158.png

By the way, she needs a name. She came all the way from Kerbin as "Eve Mission." Any ideas?

Edited by Pyromaniacal
I am bad at coming up with names.

Went to Laythe with my Falcon X Jumbo transport and delivered my new Mobil Base. 12 wheels and 6 kerbals inhabiting it and space for 4 more. Its 10.98 tons.

Returned safely to Kerbin and landed at the small strip on the island out side of KSC due to bugs with the KSC runway.

Didnt take that many pictures but I made a video of the howl flight.

http://youtu.be/fMOzbtZAfWM

screenshot655.png

screenshot672fwd.png

screenshot736.png

mbqGNc8.png

bga85p2.png

Placeholder textures, has pmed kospy if there is a way of attaching parts that moves with the kerbals and not stand for themselfs. I think its the kerbals collider that stops this. Kerbtrek did those sweets glases and deadspace helmet doing this way

Went to Laythe with my Falcon X Jumbo transport and delivered my new Mobil Base. 12 wheels and 6 kerbals inhabiting it and space for 4 more. Its 10.98 tons.

Returned safely to Kerbin and landed at the small strip on the island out side of KSC due to bugs with the KSC runway.

Didnt take that many pictures but I made a video of the howl flight.

-snip-

Congratulations, you have won KSP.

munarsurveyor.jpg

The Munar Surveyor, currently acting as a command & control sattelite for Mun missions.

isp1.jpg

Interstellar Probe en-route to Eve (in the vain hope I'll have enough juice to get it into orbit)

munarprobe.jpg

The first Munar Rover ever to land, sitting in-front of it's descent skycrane. An earlier Munar Landar is in the background.

kss2s.jpg

KSS-2 space station; Pride of the Fortress Watsas space program currently with a supply ship docked. The station is planned expanded and be used as a staging base for deep space missions.

lambda1.jpg

The Lambda Mk1 orbiter; it is primarily a technology demonstrator though some modifications could make it more useful in time.

lambda2.jpg

Ahh, the newest Lambda Mk2 orbiter (totally not from Freelancer): It will hopefully replace the stock orbiter for space station resupply and general space maintenance missions.