AI Music Track About A Kerbal Lost In Space

Hey Everyone! I was asked to make a music track by @Frix15 using AI about a Kerbal lost in space.

I did ask it to do it in a Mexican style. For some reason AI chose a Irish voice but I think the end result is pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy :)

Ah, reminds me of my neighbour during the multi-hour flight from Lisbon to Caracas, more specifically the endless salsa tracks he was playing on his boom box into my ear. He seemed to think I was enjoying it as much as he evidently did, not realising that due to a neurological condition I suffer from hypersensitivity which makes any kind of rhythmic noise a form of torture.

As a stranger approaching a strange land I did not like to object. His father offered me a dram of whiskey which was kind and I accepted to make peace but I had to pity the man who lived with this 24/7, a weary knowing look in his eyes told me we were on the same page though a father's love can forgive much and he had evidently chosen to avoid the difficulty of confronting his teenage son, long ago.

I prefer to travel quietly myself, sotto zen, raw dog lite, preferring Kubricesque stillnesss. The search for tranquility is challenging when being force fed salsa at significant decibels for the whole of an eight hour flight. I wonder how HAL9000 would have coped with that all the way to Jupiter? It makes one wonder whether one of the astronauts might have left a music player on repeat, next to one of HAL's microphones. Would explain a lot.