Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

Can't let those sneaky green bastards at KSC see our top-secret rocket projects! Also, does anyone know if there is a Kerbal equivalent of the Outer Space Treaty?

[EDIT]: After reading the main points of the treaty I'm relieved to say it will not effect my future plans for PfL as it only prohibits WMDs. It doesn't mention conventional weapons. (The sort of thing you'd hunt a Space Kraken with)

Edited by chobit-389

Far as I know nobody has even attempted to give the Kerbals an actual storyline or establish stuff like that. They're just a bunch of little green men that love to build rockets and have fun in their solar system.

No no no, as much as I would like that I only claim it on my own game. I was just wondering if my plans for a small, secret fleet of VSA warships would cause the K-USA or K-Russia to declare war on me. (Note: This'll be part of the plot to the PfL fanfic)

No no no, as much as I would like that I only claim it on my own game. I was just wondering if my plans for a small, secret fleet of VSA warships would cause the K-USA or K-Russia to declare war on me. (Note: This'll be part of the plot to the PfL fanfic)

You can do whatever you want in KSP, you are the head of the Kerbals species. If they do make rival space agencies, then we can do whatever we want with them.

Most likely under what you said. Why not. Treaties and what not don't matter hen you have atomic bombs.

Nothing matters when you have the atomic bomb! (or even Tsar Bomba!)

You need to get them off the launch pad first. Also, have fun with the lag of trying to lift with all the extra launch stages.

Out of interest, how do you get the Kraken to attack your ship? I know it happens randomly but is there a way to increase the chances of a encounter?

No Bismarck, Tirpitz or Prinz Eugen?

If I'd used them then the amount of people riding my ass about how much they hate NSDAP would multiply. I've been thinking about swapping VSA's basis from German to Japanese but then I'd still have people flaming, cept it'd be about things like Pearl Harbour, Korea and Nanjing.

I may put it to a vote soon

You need to get them off the launch pad first. Also, have fun with the lag of trying to lift with all the extra launch stages.

Out of interest, how do you get the Kraken to attack your ship? I know it happens randomly but is there a way to increase the chances of a encounter?

Travel at high speed, have a lot of parts, use physics warp

If I'd used them then the amount of people riding my ass about how much they hate NSDAP would multiply. I've been thinking about swapping VSA's basis from German to Japanese but then I'd still have people flaming, cept it'd be about thinks like Pearl Harbour, Korea and Nanjing

Don't deny your German heritage simply because people can't see past the NSDAP!

...Can we please not start that again?

We are NOT starting that again in this thread, unless it is in the pages of Trekkette's writings to accompany Chobit's art.

Those who do not comply will receive proper punishments.

We are NOT starting that again in this thread, unless it is in the pages of Trekkette's writings to accompany Chobit's art.

o.0 what kind of punishment?

The German navy was the least affiliated with the NSDAP though.

We both know that, but the proverbial guy-on-the-street doesn't

Don't deny your German heritage simply because people can't see past the NSDAP!

Oh I won't, but a Japanese basis might make for better art. And it opens up new avenues and possibilities for images.

Like I said, I'll put it to a vote, but since KSPf's voting system is borked, I'll either make a new, off-topic, disposable thread for it or find a way to make the poll on the main PfL site

Yeah! Sick em Oddy! *snarls*

-------------------------------------------

I'm going to go have a bath, and when I get back you people better not have flooded my thread with off-topicness again! Take it to the off-topic thread and I'll catch up with it there ^.^