[AAR] The Grand Tour - Voyage To The Planets

czokletmuss

so new chapter today?

That's the plan.

Where is the new chapter? I am about to die in anticipation.

Patience, my young padawan, patience. I have quite a lot of work to do (due to yesterday conference), but I'll do my best to release it today (GMT+1). Remember though that I care about the quality of the story, so I won't release it if it's going to be rushed :)

patience_yoda-23672.jpg

The new chapter IS coming Soon.

Learn you must, that Soon is the Masters most used words, and as we, his padawans waits for the golden words of beauty to drop from his lips like flocks of golden birds, rivers of glimmering snakes and streams of shining honey. He who speaks of stars and worlds long away in the mist of story and books must not be disturbed in his art.

Patience young padawans, patience.

Learn you must, that Soon is the Masters most used words, and as we, his padawans waits for the golden words of beauty to drop from his lips like flocks of golden birds, rivers of glimmering snakes and streams of shining honey. He who speaks of stars and worlds long away in the mist of story and books must not be disturbed in his art.

Patience young padawans, patience.

Dang, you must spread some reputation around before giving it to Danish_Savage again. Otherwise I would give you some for a well-phrased post

Is that the company rep? As long as it isn't a government rep!

(EDIT: speaking of which, have some Rep Czocletmuss, now that I've figured out what that star is down there. Darn Android and no mouse over texts!)

Edited by Patupi

All of them will die in the end and only BERTY shall remain and all the science shall be done and BERTY will enslave all of kerbalkind and it will be horrible(or awesome if you are BERTY) and also bad. Gettin' ahead of myself here though.

All of them will die in the end and only BERTY shall remain and all the science shall be done and BERTY will enslave all of kerbalkind and it will be horrible(or awesome if you are BERTY) and also bad. Gettin' ahead of myself here though.

Boy, that escalated quickly.

Cklozks..... Whatever your nick is, I am giving your read a 2 start rating since there has been no new chapter for a while and you promised one like 2 days ago. I am disappointed in you, son. Btw you have 666 posts, better post something or bad things will happen.

Cklozks..... Whatever your nick is, I am giving your read a 2 start rating since there has been no new chapter for a while and you promised one like 2 days ago. I am disappointed in you, son. Btw you have 666 posts, better post something or bad things will happen.

-snip-

Seriusly dude, he/she? is a person like you, and (maybe unlike you?) he's got a personal life.

You are getting an amazing story free of charge (like a neutron) so you cant really complain about the delivery. Had you paid it would be another case.

So please stop being childish my kind sir.

Have a good day.

Edited by Supernovy

-snip-

Seriusly dude, he/she? is a person like you, and (maybe unlike you?) he's got a personal life.

You are getting an amazing story free of charge (like a neutron) so you cant really complain about the delivery. Had you paid it would be another case.

So please stop being childish my kind sir.

Have a good day.

This.

Well said sir.

Edited by Supernovy

This.

Well said sir.

Thanks, I just get real angry when i see this kind of thing. I mean Czo is putting quite a lot of work into this(and is doing it very well), but obviously people don't care, also the whole ''better post something or bad things will happen'' i mean really, threatening somebody to write for you, that's so lame.

Nearly all the folks I've bumped into here are the laughing, joking sort and I'm sure iDan didn't mean anything harsh by it. Tone when conveyed through written word tends to come across lacking the emotion needed to avoid misunderstanding. I won't defend it but I can, under certain circumstances, understand it.

Nearly all the folks I've bumped into here are the laughing, joking sort and I'm sure iDan didn't mean anything harsh by it. Tone when conveyed through written word tends to come across lacking the emotion needed to avoid misunderstanding. I won't defend it but I can, under certain circumstances, understand it.

Just because you understand someone does not mean they are right. :P

See also: Just because you have an opinion does not mean that it isn't wrong.

Anyway, I'm loving this AAR so far. Keep it up, Czo.

Just because you understand someone does not mean they are right. :P

See also: Just because you have an opinion does not mean that it isn't wrong.

Anyway, I'm loving this AAR so far. Keep it up, Czo.

Agreed! Enough with this, I need a fresh installment of this AWESOME AAR to clear the air....

Hey I love this story it is just that I hate when people say something like "it will be ready by tomorrow" and it is not. Unpunctuality is bad in my opinion. He could have at least given a proper ETA.

Okay, I take it back. Dude, you're kind of a jerk. Czo has a life outside of the forum, has written an amazing story for us to enjoy. We are not his editors, publisher or anything other than a bunch of fans waiting, patiently, for him to deliver another chapter for our amusement. Back off bro.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.