[0.21.1] Ordan Industries Telescope! Last Updated August 23, 2013!

hubbazoot

Download: http://www.myordan.com/ksp/download.php?file=OrdanInd_telescope.zip

Ordan Industries is proud to present their latest and greatest telescope!

View anomalies from orbit, see the wonders of Eeloo! See what's stuck in Jeb's nose!

Pictures (all taken from within 100km of Kerbin):

ordanInd_telescope.png

KSP%202013-01-17%2002-07-16-55.png

KSP%202013-01-16%2002-55-29-01.png

KSP%202013-01-16%2000-12-10-33.png

KSP%202013-01-15%2023-54-43-67.png

KSP%202013-01-15%2023-10-45-48.png

telescopemod.gif

Edited by hubbazoot

Very nice, but I have some questions:

1. Without SAS, how are you manuvering it in your pics?

2. There is an option for show/Hide GUI in the context menu while operating. I'm not seeing any Pop-up GUI with this command though. Should I be? I ask because I didn't notice anything in the readme (maybe I missed it?)

A neat mod though, should be fun to play with :)

Very nice, but I have some questions:

1. Without SAS, how are you manuvering it in your pics?

2. There is an option for show/Hide GUI in the context menu while operating. I'm not seeing any Pop-up GUI with this command though. Should I be? I ask because I didn't notice anything in the readme (maybe I missed it?)

A neat mod though, should be fun to play with :)

1. It turns, just very slowly. I reduced the sensitivity so you can actually get an object in view and keep it there. You have to keep it in view manually, because the angle adjustments are more precise than SAS.

2. Action groups.

Which is the one already installed. Which is April 18th. The .dll contained in the Orban industries file is dated a day earlier :P. Now if he hasn't changed the .dll I can use the newer one. If he has changed it I have to use the .dll he put up, breaking another addon which gave me this newer .dll version (not mechjeb from which the .dll ultimately comes btw)

Thx, W

Which is the one already installed. Which is April 18th. The .dll contained in the Orban industries file is dated a day earlier :P. Now if he hasn't changed the .dll I can use the newer one. If he has changed it I have to use the .dll he put up, breaking another addon which gave me this newer .dll version (not mechjeb from which the .dll ultimately comes btw)

Thx, W

Use the newer one. If it's not already in the readme, I'll make sure it is tonight.

We must do this for science! Your zoom camera (great part btw) is on Jeb's vehicle, so I've just got to get him to stand in front....

"Stand here Jeb!"

"Jeb?"

Jeb is wandering off to climb one of Dres's hills...

Edited by Tw1

Does this still bug out the map view? I remember having that problem and I'd rather not restart KSP every time I use the telescope.

You don't have to restart KSP, just going back to the space center will usually fix the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

This pack has two telescopes. One big one, and one small one that is easy to add to other ships. Zeus is only a big telescope.

I like the small one best!

Edited by jamieadd

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.